I gonna try sarms this year.

Can't lgd shut you down a little?

Edit: web search shows that it is possible but not usually too bad if you get legit stuff. Some guys have total shutdown from supposed 'LGD' cycles which they suspect were actually cheaper prohormones

Never had a problem at 5mg.

It was my belief that the pill form Sarms were bunk?

It was my belief that the pill form Sarms were bunk?

I would imagine the risk of getting bunk/underdosed shit or something completely different than what you expect is similar when taking the liquid route. You could just buy the raws and make your own solution with some Everclear or grain alcohol........but the same problem arises. Are you getting legit stuff? Grey market gonna grey market.

This video came out a few hours ago.

Agree about the shutdown effects - definitely hit me on 10mg (liquid) daily. Nothing like Ostarine, way more powerful.

I've been considering running again with a test e base - 400mg (200mg 2x a week) + 10mg LGD daily - would be a great strength stack but I've never done gear and not sure I really want to tbh.

Agree about the shutdown effects - definitely hit me on 10mg (liquid) daily. Nothing like Ostarine, way more powerful.

I've been considering running again with a test e base - 400mg (200mg 2x a week) + 10mg LGD daily - would be a great strength stack but I've never done gear and not sure I really want to tbh.
If there are (likely) shutdown effects, why would you choose LGD over an anabolic steroid?*

*Genuinely curious, not trying to be a smart-arse.

If there are (likely) shutdown effects, why would you choose LGD over an anabolic steroid?*

*Genuinely curious, not trying to be a smart-arse.
Mainly because I am not interested in orals due to the liver toxicity and other problems and that they require a test base anyway. I have only ever considered doing a straight test cycle and since I have 50ml of LGD left from when I previously ended my cycle halfway through due to suppression issues I would consider stacking it as strength is my main goal.

Would I buy a new bottle of LGD just to stack a test base probably not - but equally I am not going to use LGD stand alone due to the suppression.
The only oral that appeals to me is Anavar but there is so much mislabeled junk out there I dont think its worth it.

In summary I wouldn't choose LGD over a simple test cycle. Ostarine/Cardarine is a nice little stack however. (SARMs are legal and easy to get a legit supply here).

Mainly because I am not interested in orals due to the liver toxicity and other problems and that they require a test base anyway. I have only ever considered doing a straight test cycle and since I have 50ml of LGD left from when I previously ended my cycle halfway through due to suppression issues I would consider stacking it as strength is my main goal.

Would I buy a new bottle of LGD just to stack a test base probably not - but equally I am not going to use LGD stand alone due to the suppression.
The only oral that appeals to me is Anavar but there is so much mislabeled junk out there I dont think its worth it.

In summary I wouldn't choose LGD over a simple test cycle. Ostarine/Cardarine is a nice little stack however. (SARMs are legal and easy to get a legit supply here).
Okay, it's certainly not a given that there's no risk of liver toxicity with LGD; anyway, each to their own.

I know SARMs are legal in the UK. Would you buy the Test-E grey-market? With or without a "prescription" from an online-doc?

Okay, it's certainly not a given that there's no risk of liver toxicity with LGD; anyway, each to their own.

I know SARMs are legal in the UK. Would you buy the Test-E grey-market? With or without a "prescription" from an online-doc?
Test-E is relatively safe and easy to get without a prescription. Its a simple, cheap and readily available substance so it generally isn't worth faking or switching with another compound (like can happen with Anavar for example).

I don't know the rules around links on here but there is a well known website you can google where users rate supply sources and someone who isn't me has purchased a cycle's worth of pharma grade stuff (with identifying tags etc) from one of the top rated UK suppliers without any issues.
I also know of several people who have purchased directly when on holiday in countries where such a thing is available OTC.

Test-E is relatively safe and easy to get without a prescription. Its a simple, cheap and readily available substance so it generally isn't worth faking or switching with another compound (like can happen with Anavar for example).

I don't know the rules around links on here but there is a well known website you can google where users rate supply sources and someone who isn't me has purchased a cycle's worth of pharma grade stuff (with identifying tags etc) from one of the top rated UK suppliers without any issues.
I also know of several people who have purchased directly when on holiday in countries where such a thing is available OTC.
Yeah it's cool, I'm not looking to buy, just curious as much as anything. I'm from the UK too and a friend of mine was talking about his struggle with his Test prescription; his doctor will only prescribe him gel and he wants injections so is contemplating sourcing it himself.

Interesting seeing what people think of this on here. You can't find much on BB forums since it's a banned topic.

I did one of those saliva home testosterone tests. I'm sure it's well within range (even though it only measures free test) but it was only $40 so why not. Doubt I'll get a TRT script if it's in range though.

Yeah it's cool, I'm not looking to buy, just curious as much as anything. I'm from the UK too and a friend of mine was talking about his struggle with his Test prescription; his doctor will only prescribe him gel and he wants injections so is contemplating sourcing it himself.
Yea due to the NHS (which overall I am a fan of) we are miles behind in the U.K. in terms of “elective” medicine.
If your friend is needing TRT then my advice would be to go to a private doctor and pay for it. Long term self-medicating is a bad idea - TRT is a serious thing.

Yea due to the NHS (which overall I am a fan of) we are miles behind in the U.K. in terms of “elective” medicine.
If your friend is needing TRT then my advice would be to go to a private doctor and pay for it. Long term self-medicating is a bad idea - TRT is a serious thing.
That was my strong advice too; pretty sure he's not gonna take it mind...

*edit - take the advice I mean.

I did one of those saliva home testosterone tests. I'm sure it's well within range (even though it only measures free test) but it was only $40 so why not. Doubt I'll get a TRT script if it's in range though.
Ive been considering getting one of those but am always suspect about the accuracy (and private tests at a clinic are expensive).

Did you find it worth the hassle?

Ive been considering getting one of those but am always suspect about the accuracy (and private tests at a clinic are expensive).

It was super easy. Check out everlywell. They send you the kit, you register it, spit in a tube, repackage it and mail it off. I'm still waiting on the results. They measure it in picograms per ml...as opposed to na/dl

So I just got the results back and I'm at 158 pg/ml. The normal range is 49-185.

Guess I'm not going to convince a doctor to write me a trt script any time soon lol.

I put on 1.5 kg. Not sure what is sarms, and what is from my own change from my normal day.

- taking LGD 10 mg a day.
- up my food intake quite a bit.
- doing alot of strenght training.
- covid 19 take away 8-10 hours of sparring/clinch with live partners.

Oh.. and i have gotten a very small, but clear upgrade in my traps. And i dont really get traps normaly. Even not with 3 x 15 reps neck curls with 40 kg kettlebell.

Back