I got my vaccine passport today! I'm a free man.

Will you get a vaccine passport?

• Yes

Votes: 52 30.1%
  • No

Votes: 121 69.9%

• Total voters

mmafan2000

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So I got my vaccine passport today. I had to download an app and scan my proof of two doses. Where I live we can't go in gyms, bars, indoor sports, some restaurants, etc without showing this proof. I can flash this app and live a normal life again.

They are doing this to prevent a nasty 4th wave now that winter is coming. My thoughts are you are free not go get vaccinated, but they are free not to let you in if you aren't. So that's my take.

Will you get the passport?

Of course I will. In my province it will be mandatory for gyms and bars and pretty much anywhere interesting.

It's a liberating feeling to have this passport. Like diplomatic immunity in Lethal weapon!

diplomatic-immunity-diplomat.gif

So I got my vaccine passport today. I had to download an app and scan my proof of two doses. Where I live we can't go in gyms, bars, indoor sports, some restaurants, etc without showing this proof. I can flash this app and live a normal life again.

They are doing this to prevent a nasty 4th wave now that winter is coming. My thoughts are you are free not go get vaccinated, but they are free not to let you in if you aren't. So that's my take.

Agreed, health is top priority.

You are free to be fat, but not free to be let in.

You are free to smoke, increasing your risk of cancer, but not free to enter the supermarket.

You are free to have gay sex, astronomically increasing your chance of getting aids, but you are not free from being burned alive.

Am I preventing fourth wave obesity, cancer, and STDs correctly?

Nope.. can't get the vaccine.. sucks to be me hey ?

I'm still confused by all this.. you're vaccinated... I'm not.. but you need to be protected from me?

You're vaccinated. And can still spread it... I'm not and can still spread it.... you're safer with the vaccine.. I'm not... yet you have to be protected from me ? ? ? what a wonderful world....

Nope.. can't get the vaccine.. sucks to be me hey ?

I'm still confused by all this.. you're vaccinated... I'm not.. but you need to be protected from me?

You're vaccinated. And can stillspread it... I'm not and can still spread it.... you're safer with the vaccine.. I'm not... yet you have to be protected from me ? ? ? what a wonderful world....

You don't have to get vaccinated if you have a condition. So don't worry about it. You can still get in places. No one will or should force you to get vaccinated. They just don't want hospitals to get overwhelmed again. If you get vaccinated you won't end up in the hospital.

If you give vaccinated people covid, most will be perfectly fine. It will be a disease that will stay with humanity like chicken pox, we as a species will adjust.

You don't have to get vaccinated if you have a condition. So don't worry about it. You can still get in places.

If you get vaccinated you won't end up in the hospital, they are just trying to not overwhelm hospitals.

I've seen a lot of talk of no exemptions.. I figure eventually there will be as it's just over reaction craziness at the moment.

But nsw has a if you can prove your vaxxed more freedoms if not.. tough titty . The magic carrot on a stick to get more vaxxed. Eventually I assume it will change but from where I sit it's a bit of a joke.

You'll have to report back on how many businesses actually enforce this. I'm sure plenty won't.

I've seen a lot of talk of no exemptions.. I figure eventually there will be as it's just over reaction craziness at the moment.

But nsw has a if you can prove your vaxxed more freedoms if not.. tough titty . The magic carrot on a stick to get more vaxxed. Eventually I assume it will change but from where I sit it's a bit of a joke.

Why take a chance? My friend who is a 24 year old top athlete almost died from covid. I am older and got covid from him AFTER I got vaccinated. It was milder for me. No issues. Nothing to lose to get vaccinated.

It's because of the unvaccinated and people that don't follow rules everything gets shut down again. I hate those assholes.

You don't have to get vaccinated if you have a condition. So don't worry about it. You can still get in places. No one will or should force you to get vaccinated. They just don't want hospitals to get overwhelmed again. If you get vaccinated you won't end up in the hospital.

If you give vaccinated people covid, most will be perfectly fine. It will be a disease that will stay with humanity like chicken pox, we as a species will adjust.

So, all the people in my circle that know dead people... 4/5 of the dead were vaccinated in the last month.

Perfectly fine?

You'll have to report back on how many businesses actually enforce this. I'm sure plenty won't.

They are pretty strict here man. I got an email alert from my local gym no one gets in without a passport.

I am kind of happy because if my kids schools close down because of super spreaders and another covid wave I'll be very upset. I can't handle having my annoying kids in the house all day for another year. It's bad for their development and for my piece of mind.

I have the vaccine card given to me after my first jab. I took a photo of it after it was updated after my second and instead of laminating it, locked it away with my birth certificate, educational achievements etc...

Haven't downloaded the NHS app yet.

Why take a chance? My friend who is a 24 year old top athlete almost died from covid. I am older and got covid frim him AFTER I got vaccinated. It was milder for me. No issues. Nothing to lose to get vaccinated.

It's because of the unvaccinated and people that don't follow rules everything gets shut down again. I hate those assholes.

You can still give me covid.... it keeps you safer from bad symptoms... that's it.. makes no difference to me if your unvaccinated or vaccinated... absolutely donut. The whole reason this pandemic has been a shit show is because of how many asymptomatic carriers there are. There's going to be a tonne more now going out and about because they have a passport.....

I'm fine with it. I'm fine with the unvaccinated as well . Shit happens. I don't particularly have a fear of either. But this whole passport to be free to spread covid is hilariously back to front imo and your anger is misplaced. Not all people dubious of the Vax are even anti- maskers.

I think "free" is a poor choice of words, but fuck it... if you're happy, I'm happy for you!!!

:)

Thanks bro. Your are right, free maybe isn't the best word. I just have a weight off my shoulders now and I want to live a normal life. We need to help each other.

Back