I got my vaccine passport today! I'm a free man.

Will you get a vaccine passport?

• Yes

Votes: 52 30.1%
  • No

Votes: 121 69.9%

• Total voters
You can only look for a consensus as an indicator of truth in a world where open debate reigns supreme. We don't live in that world. Any scientists speaking a dissenting opinion faces a massive uphill battle against the tech monopoly censorship.

I ask this with genuine sincerity, how do we know which sources are credible, and those that aren't.

If our agencies and institutions are not to be trusted, who should we turn to to get our information (particularly when there are hundreds of different sources, often from people or organizations who have an agenda)?

I genuinely don't know.

I ask this with genuine sincerity, how do we know which sources are credible, and those that aren't.

If our agencies and institutions are not to be trusted, who should we turn to to get our information (particularly when there are hundreds of different sources, often from people or organizations who have an agenda)?

I genuinely don't know.
When those in charge of handling this pandemic have shown they can't be trusted we might be screwed. Trust the FDA? Half their funding comes from the pharma industry. Trust Faulcy whose on record saying masks are next to useless in private while telling us something else? The same guy hiding his involvement in funding gain of function research?

No accountability, a lack of admitting when they're wrong and "rules for thee but not for me" is what got us to where we're at right now. I'm a complete and total layman when it comes to medicine but can smell bullshit from miles away. And there's either something they're not telling us or are conditioning people to be compliant or absolute fuck ups or only focused on keeping their measure of power. All those options are equally bad.

I genuinely don't know.

Out of all the available options, Fauci and the medical profession are the ones to trust.

I challenge anyone to present better options.

Imbecile?. no ., raging pussy? Yes.

You are either a master troll or the epitome of the “useful idiot” that Stalin referred to.
I really feel bad for these sherdoggers who actually believe that they have a chance of dying from CV bogeyman. Turn off your tv. Get some fresh air, get laid. Hit the gym. Chances are you’ll be peachy fucking keen.
Anyone know how many sherdog posters here actually died FROM (not with) Covid? 1?

Maybe the dude has elderly or vulnerable relatives he's worried about? There's more to people worrying about covid than them just worrying about their own health.

I genuinely don't know.

You can't really anymore. Special interests own almost everything. You have to use critical thinking.

Maybe the dude has elderly or vulnerable relatives he's worried about? There's more to people worrying about covid than them just worrying about their own health.

If that's the case he shouldn't be out using the passport to spread covid........

Source for this claim? People over 60 who are vaccinated are not in hospitals. Bill Maher, for example, got double vaxxed and then later got covid with zero symptoms. I got vaccinated with and covid later, milder symptoms. My friend who is 24, top BJJ athlete, almost died.

Source for what claim?

@Toothy For whatever it's worth, I actually know of four people under the age of forty who died as a result of COVID. As far as I know, there were no co-morbidities or underlying health conditions (beyond obesity in two of the four people).

This was during the spike at the beginning of this year, prior to vaccines becoming available. 3 of the 4 died of acute respiratory distress, and the fourth from multiple organ failure.

While 95% of people will be fine if they catch COVID, there are still people who are not in high risk groups that can die. If you are willing to believe the numbers published by the province of Ontario, more than 2/3rds of hospitalizations are ages 50 and under.

Read through the following report. Once again, if we think our hospitals/governments are not lying to us, the data clearly shows that unvaccinated people make up the greatest proportion of infections, hospitalizations and deaths: https://health-infobase.canada.ca/s...ary-of-COVID-19-cases-in-Canada-Canada.ca.pdf

Source for this claim? People over 60 who are vaccinated are not in hospitals. Bill Maher, for example, got double vaxxed and then later got covid with zero symptoms. I got vaccinated with and covid later, milder symptoms. My friend who is 24, top BJJ athlete, almost died.

Hang on, are you seriously asking me for a source to back up the claim that double vaccinated test subjects are still ending up in hospital and/or dying?
Just Google it. You'll see pages of sources.

Hang on, are you seriously asking me for a source to back up the claim that double vaccinated test subjects are still ending up in hospital and/or dying?
Just Google it. You'll see pages of sources.

Honestly I think people would prefer not to know.. and will ignore the facts and data whilst saying " follow the science "

The same people who are upset at the anti-vaxxers are the same people who are willing to go out and spread it because of their " passport ".

Apparently spreading covid is no longer bad when you get a passport to spread it. The irony is incredible.

Honestly I think people would prefer not to know.. and will ignore the facts and data whilst saying " follow the science "

The same people who are upset at the anti-vaxxers are the same people who are willing to go out and spread it because of their " passport ".

Apparently spreading covid is no longer bad when you get a passport to spread it. The irony is incredible.
Exactly this. It would be funny if it weren't so serious.

Back