I Hate John Cena

And Smokes ain't with us no more.
lol I was gonna say, this thread was made a week ago or so
Seems pretty hard to get booted from Sherbro, I guess you gotta go full retard

lol I was gonna say, this thread was made a week ago or so
Seems pretty hard to get booted from Sherbro, I guess you gotta go full retard
Going to War Room is going that way.

It was a good back and forth both ways. The rock was part time and had a million other projects going on at the time, so we weren’t getting prime promo level rock. Where as cena had much more time to concentrate on the feud. And this is coming from someone who isn’t a big rock fan.

You don't gotta make excuses for Rocky lake, he went up against Big Match John and got ethered, it happened to many before him, and many after. There's no shame in it. Even Rocky's cousin Roman got the mic hammer dropped on him a few years later.

giphy.gif

I grew up on Cena in my early teenage years. He was hot and that was enough for me to fangirl super hard. I’d buy the Raw and Smackdown magazines and plaster his face around my bedroom. I’d keep a VHS tape in my VCR and record every match, promo, interviews he did on other shows, etc. I think his feud against JBL was one of my favourites.

Then I got older and found him stale and boring.

I grew up on Cena in my early teenage years. He was hot and that was enough for me to fangirl super hard. I’d buy the Raw and Smackdown magazines and plaster his face around my bedroom. I’d keep a VHS tape in my VCR and record every match, promo, interviews he did on other shows, etc. I think his feud against JBL was one of my favourites.

Then I got older and found him stale and boring.
Did u have him plastered on ur ceiling on top of ur bed so everytime u looked up u saw him? Cuz I did that with Michael myers lol

Is Cedric Alexander the Black Panther or Kilmonger?

Cena not only wants genocide in Taiwan but also supports his ex-boss' rape of employees.

He killed wrestling.. so u should. Probably a nice guy irl, but boy does he suck

He wasn't bad. His heel rap gimmick was pretty funny. His babyface promos are so boring though.

John Cena has the record for the most Make A Wish wishes granted to sick and dying children, I'll cheer for that dude no matter what he does
Yes!! That right there tells me everything i need know about john cena. I cant comment on his wresting or his promis or any of that as i wasnt watching wrestling when he was popular, but ive seen videos of him with kids and everything he does for make a wish and you have to be a fan of the man

This made me think years back when I was a member of a now defunct wrestling forum. Any hate Cena forum was immediately shut down and they would damn near try to suspend you.

I feel like the way he was used in WWE set wrestling back quite a bit for wrestling fans because so much energy was put into making him the face of the company and not developing other talent. I know the argument can be made that this is always how things have been done there, but pushing him the way they did seemed more unnatural and robotic than any other top star I have seen. The last 5 to 7 years of polarizing energy and get the F out of here heat he drew from the crowd are some of the darkest days of wrestling for me.

Last edited:
Lol whats the story here?
John Cena is a notorious simp for the CCP and spent the last decade or so promoting WWE in the People's Republic of China. Among other things, he made a bunch of movies there including the upcoming Jackie Chan film, Project X-Traction (which was filmed in like 2019 or something but has been in post-production forever). When he was asked in an interview in which country the movie F9 will be released first, he accidentally said Taiwan. Like a good little panda hugger, he apologized deeply for hurting the feefees of the mainlanders who felt hurt by him daring to call Taiwan a country.

Ever since that incident, the lovely internet renamed him "Zhong Xina" and made as many CCP memes about him as possible. The entrance video is among them.

5rabcc.jpg

E2XdvQ4UcAIcLaJ.jpg

64f

Family friendly. The total opposite of the attitude era. It fit at the time but I think we need the attitude era back.

John Cena is a notorious simp for the CCP and spent the last decade or so promoting WWE in the People's Republic of China. Among other things, he made a bunch of movies there including the upcoming Jackie Chan film, Project X-Traction (which was filmed in like 2019 or something but has been in post-production forever). When he was asked in an interview in which country the movie F9 will be released first, he accidentally said Taiwan. Like a good little panda hugger, he apologized deeply for hurting the feefees of the mainlanders who felt hurt by him daring to call Taiwan a country.

Ever since that incident, the lovely internet renamed him "Zhong Xina" and made as many CCP memes about him as possible. The entrance video is among them.

5rabcc.jpg

E2XdvQ4UcAIcLaJ.jpg

64f

Lol this is great, thanks!

5rabcc.jpg

E2XdvQ4UcAIcLaJ.jpg

64f

Genuinely curious, has Cena ever actually "simped" for the CCP other than this video apology? Are we talking Hanoi Jane type stuff? Endorsing their "government?"

On top of his Make a Wish record and apparently being a hard-working dude, becoming fluent in Mandarin in his spare time, his earlier track record makes me doubt he's really a CCP apologist. I mean I saw him live in Baghdad in 2003 at the WWE Tribute to the Troops and he really carried the show and came off like a genuinely good dude.

But I haven't followed or cared about him since the late 2000's so maybe he is a CCP shill now. But part of me thinks he's just a smart businessman/showman doing what's necessary to continue putting butts in seats.

Back