I have a date on weds

ironkhan57

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So I have a date on weds with a girl I met at a party. Although this is my first date in like a year last year I went on a date with a girl from the Bronx now I’m going on a date with a girl from newark. Any advice anyone wants to gimme? We’re going to see the MK movie on weds. And this girl is thick as hell bruh like I’m hoping to get lucky.

Lifes a bitch and then you die,Thats why we get high

Only advice i can give

Hilariously you can blame film industry for that

In every film "lets go to movies"

Then in real world you find out you cant talk lol
Which means it also completely lacks imagination.

There's nothing wrong with drinks and maybe like a small plates because if you don't like each other you haven't invested too much time and it's really easy to make your excuses and head for the door. Kind of difficult doing that in the middle of a cinema. Nothing wrong with going to the cinema, just dopey AF on a first date. No way you're getting to know each other when neither of you can say a fucking word.

THIS.

Would never recommend going to a movie for a first date. Dinner, drinks, after meal drinks... basically get her super comfy but not drunk and let your charming personality do the rest.

I was looking for someone to see the mortal kombat movie with so it’s all good for now. I’m picking her up in my whip

movies make people laugh, cry, feel happy etc..

hope they enjoy each others company, you can do that without it feeling like a fucking interview
Why would it feel like a "fucking interview"? So you only do first dates where you have to STFU and don't have to say anything? Fun!!

Why would it feel like a "fucking interview"? So you only do first dates where you have to STFU and don't have to say anything? Fun!!

we might talk during the movie who know do. Of course whispering that is.

Back