I have a date on weds

Look her in the eye, firm handshake, tell her why you're qualified and why she should choose you over scores of other applicants, don't bad-mouth those before her, be sure to ask questions to seem interested. Don't lie about yourself, she may discover it later.

So first date you're taking her somewhere where you can't talk for 2 hours?
My "get to know date" move used to be a little place in Canmore called Tapas. A 30 minute drive through great scenery, a cool little intimate place where you can sample or share all kinds of food with a great wine menu and it could all be wrapped up in less than two hours if things didn't work out. Or, go out for a hike, dancing, whatever and get a room if things clicked.

Not a first date thing, but point being, yeah, don't go somewhere you can't get a feel for each other for the first few dates. Let's just sit here and STFU for 2 hours isn't my cup of tea.

My "get to know date" move used to be a little place in Canmore called Tapas. A 30 minute drive through great scenery, a cool little intimate place where you can sample or share all kinds of food with a great wine menu and it could all be wrapped up in less than two hours if things didn't work out. Or, go out for a hike, dancing, whatever and get a room if things clicked.

Not a first date thing, but point being, yeah, don't go somewhere you can't get a feel for each other for the first few dates. Let's just sit here and STFU for 2 hours isn't my cup of tea.
Haha, I mentioned small plates/tapas and drinks. In your scenario you already know the chick so 2 hours enjoying food, wine and company is cool. His scenario he's taking his date to a really fucking romantic film and picking her up in his "whip" to add a touch of class.

I'd cancel and ghost her since she is "thick as hell", aka a fatty. No fat chicks, not now not ever.

This is more your taste?
maxresdefault.jpg

So I have a date on weds with a girl I met at a party. Although this is my first date in like a year last year I went on a date with a girl from the Bronx now I’m going on a date with a girl from newark. Any advice anyone wants to gimme? We’re going to see the MK movie on weds. And this girl is thick as hell bruh like I’m hoping to get lucky.

A movie isn't the best way to build rapport imo

So I have a date on weds with a girl I met at a party. Although this is my first date in like a year last year I went on a date with a girl from the Bronx now I’m going on a date with a girl from newark. Any advice anyone wants to gimme? We’re going to see the MK movie on weds. And this girl is thick as hell bruh like I’m hoping to get lucky.

Always involve alcohol and either your house or hers because I doubt she'll let you fuck her in the theatre.

My go to was to have them over and cook for them.

So first date you're taking her somewhere where you can't talk for 2 hours?

Something to talk about and start the conversation with afterwards There is already an icebreaker if they go to dinner or for a drink afterwards.

I'm still trying to figure out Mortal Kombat as a first date movie....

Something to talk about and start the conversation with afterwards There is already an icebreaker if they go to dinner or for a drink afterwards.
And if they don't like each other? This is a long first date if you aren't feeling it. What on earth makes you think they're going to be into each other? You're assuming too much. Drinks and tapas or whatever. It's so easy I don't understand why people don't get it.

And if they don't like each other? This is a long first date if you aren't feeling it. What on earth makes you think they're going to be into each other? You're assuming too much. Drinks and tapas or whatever. It's so easy I don't understand why people don't get it.

Doesn't matter, saw Mortal Kombat?

Not my style, but atleast he gets one thing he wanted.

Buy the small popcorn so when you stick your dick in it it will feel bigger...

I imagine they both wanted to see the movie. They won't know if they like each other until they actually spend some time together. This just helps as an icebreaker rather than heading straight to dinner or for drinks. If they aren't feeling each other it's not a big deal, can still have a good night.

Remember to pull the old dick in the popcorn gag.

Works every time.

Back