Social I have covid 19 :(

mmafan2000

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I felt terrible so I dragged myself to a testing site. They called me the next day and said I have covid and need to self isolate for 10 days. My wife now needs to get tested too and I have to pull my kids out of school for 10 days. This totally sucks.

Lucky I got my first vaccine (Astrazeneca) 20 days ago (wife too), otherwise the affects would be much worse. Now I have only a mild headache, cough and body ache and stuffed up nose. My friends who are in their 20s are bed ridden and didn't get vaccinated. Man...all this sucks....lucky I can function though Im much older than 20s. All I can say is consider getting vaccinated. The vaccine was harder on my body than the actual virus at the moment. After 10 days I'll be super, double immune ready to take on the world!!

I felt terrible so I dragged myself to a testing site. They called me the next day and said I have covid and need to self isolate for 10 days. My wife now needs to get tested too and I have to pull my kids out of school for 10 days. This totally sucks.

Lucky I got my first vaccine (Astrazeneca) 20 days ago (wife too), otherwise the affects would be much worse. Now I have only a mild headache, cough and body ache and stuffed up nose. My friends who are in their 20s are bed ridden and didn't get vaccinated. Man...all this sucks....lucky I can function though Im much older than 20s. All I can say is consider getting vaccinated. The vaccine was harder on my body than the actual virus at the moment. After 10 days I'll be super, double immune ready to take on the world!!

Good luck to you Sherbro!

You should go tea bag your antivaxxer friends while they are to sick to fight back

hahaha yes, very tempting. Some of my friends were antivaxxers till they got covid. Covid is no joke. Those who had 2 vaccines and get covid show almost no symptoms even over 60 years old (like Bill Maher).

I'm due for my second shot in August. So I had my shots and the virus...totally immune by September like Fedor to cold water pain.

Well I hope your symptoms don't get too severe. Just get some needed rest and let your body fight it out. Good luck.

You looking for a pat on the back or something?

tenor.gif

Welcome to the club.