Social I have covid 19 :(

yeah, that's pretty lucky with your company moving over there. i'll definitely be hanging around there more often.
Only had one bad meal there in 4 years and I've been to most of the restaurants. That was Magiano's Little Italy and they just had a bad day, always had good food in there before though.
You'll see a lot of plastic fantastic with tiny dogs in Santana Row in the summer.

Well pretty much my whole family lives with me now. So me, the wife, the kids, and the in-laws got it. Only one who didn’t was my mother.

Kids felt like they had colds. I had flu like for 3 days. My wife who is immune compromised was bed ridden for 4 days legit and down for about a week. Both my in laws wound up in the hospital. My father in law bounced back okay for a 91 year old. My mother in law who is also immune compromised like my wife had it the worst. Two hospital stays and developed blood clots in the lungs. She’s been on home oxygen since November going from completely independent and somewhat healthy.

Needless to say, the whole house got vaccinated when they could.

for me it felt like I just had severe sinusitis. the worst of it was just this ultra-headache. lasted about a week. the pain that is but I know that shit was still in my system for a good 2 weeks. never lost my sense of taste nor did I have any respiratory issues, thankfully.

good to see you're still with us brother.

for me it felt like I just had severe sinusitis. the worst of it was just this ultra-headache. lasted about a week. the pain that is but I know that shit was still in my system for a good 2 weeks. never lost my sense of taste nor did I have any respiratory issues, thankfully.

good to see you're still with us brother.
Thanks man, I too never lost me senses, but I still suffer from headaches which I was told is a long hauler symptom.

Thanks man, I too never lost me senses, but I still suffer from headaches which I was told is a long hauler symptom.

oof yep, the covid flavored headaches. they lessen with each one. mine are gone completely thank God, but that special 'ache' is God-awful.

Wonder how you know it would have been worse without the vaccine?

Wonder how you know it would have been worse without the vaccine?

Scientists tell us, the nurse told me, and my 25 year old friends who got it at the same time and aren't vaccinated are bed ridden for 6 days. I am much older, have been vaccinated and I have it far less bad. Also Bill Maher, for example, is 60, got both vaccines and now has covid with zero symptoms.

Scientists tell us, the nurse told me, and my 25 year old friends who got it at the same time and aren't vaccinated are bed ridden for 6 days. I am much older, have been vaccinated and I have it far less bad. Also Bill Maher, for example, is 60, got both vaccines and now has covid with zero symptoms.
what about "asymptomatic" people? and others who have little to no symptoms is my point...

I got the J&J vaccine and didn't even have as much as a sore arm. The whole covid thing is really strange on account of how much differently people can react to it, whether being the vaccine or the disease itself.

I know two people that died from covid, then on the other hand my 17 year old niece got it and had flu like symptoms, but didn't spread it to my sister (her mother) during their 2 weeks of quarantine. She was tested 3 times too.
The unpredictable nature of this damned thing is the real problem. Most people just shrug it off, then someone much healthier will be floored by it. I wonder what we're missing? Viral load has to be a factor, but there has to be more.

I just need to know if I should "shelter in place"/"lockdown"/wear double masks at the dinner table, we gotta "flatten the curve"/"stop the spread" man!
Damn, this guy is so witty. So witty. He must write for Conan or something, right? I mean, he’s obviously brilliant. And witty.

Get well soon.

A lot of vaccinated people are testing positive for covid lately. And having symptoms from covid.
Not a lot of people it's just a few but media acts like millions. The CDC always said that you could get it but the vaccine will save your lives. The Yankees players like 11 an 7 staff have all received vaccines but no one showing anything more then a sniffles an some discomfort. No ones in ICU or dealing with fevers