I Have Money Riding On JAKE PAUL

I’m not the biggest fan of Woodley due the numerous snoozers and frustrating performances he put on, even in his prime. If anything is good and holy in this world, however, he should snatch Jake Paul’s jaw and soul this weekend. I consider this bet on Paul insurance against the most depressing possibility.
So Your'e betting t-wood and hedging with a bet on Jake?

<seedat>

£150 Jake decision +1200 to win £1800
£50 Woodley decision +1800 to win £900

Well thats the point of the fight so i guess we wll see. Hope not either.
That should NOT be the point of a fight or a fighter, no!

It's boxing - he SHOULD collect a cheque with his hands - NOT his chin! I suspect Jake will collect a cheque with his hands, sadly.

That should NOT be the point of a fight or a fighter, no!

It's boxing - he SHOULD collect a cheque with his hands - NOT his chin! I suspect Jake will collect a cheque with his hands, sadly.

So the point of a fight IS NOT to prove he is not washed up?? What the fuck are you talking about at this point? Im pretty sure people fight to prove they are better then the next person either MMA, Boxing, Kickboxing, or Grappling ect.
You mu=st be new to this fight world. Hello, welcome now go watch some Rumble on the Rock or WEC fights.

Just can't help but think Woodley's getting something to take a fall here. Music deal, something.

Just can't help but think Woodley's getting something to take a fall here. Music deal, something.

That's the only thing preventing me from betting on Woodley as well.

Illuminati on Disney boy's side. Woodley takes a dive and is compensated 3x his already higher than average purse.

Jake wins and this clown fiesta continues, the next event with him makes just as much money, and he gets to say he beat a UFC champ.

Paul dec +1200 is a great bet. Not sure it will cash but Woodley's gas tank sucks, he's super low volume, and the judges will of course look for EVERY reason on earth to give rounds to Paul most likely. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I did put something down on Paul's ML (dec prop not avail) at -200. I think he wins pretty easily, sadly.

I'm going small on Jake and some ridiculous specials.

If it is a fair fight Jake has a decent chance plus the unbelievably high possibility of corruption makes him the bet imo.

Jake Paul ML, DEC lol

I don't know I feel like this is straight impossible to predict.I can see Woodley KO,Paul KO,Paul decision.Only Woodley decision is hard to imagine,but you never know.

Not betting on these freak show boxing matches that easily could be fixed

unless there’s a big plus number

Paul dec let’s go!

Last few fights I thought dec was value but then Jake knocked them out. Askren stoppage a bit early. Robinson looked like he got shot.
Either way if it's a fixed fight then I see some kind of stoppage. Dunno if Tyron has more pride than that. Id like to think so.

if Woodley had anything to gain from beating Paul, I would bet on him in a heartbeat. But he doesn't. What's he gonna gain from beating him? A fight against his brother?
He is launching his "music" career and doing some acting.. I would think a win over Jake would give him 15 minutes of fame and he could potential grab some cash around.
Tyron is an attention whore and a win over Jake would give him just exactly that.

I have a small bet on Woodley but I will be rooting for him to get KTFOed
<Fedor23>

I bet Jake Paul by decision @10.00

@TrueAscension You make up your mind?

I see a lot of knowledgeable on Woodley. Money is coming in on him on every book I have too.

Rds 1-2 is +750, rds 3-4 is +850, I'm not sure if I want to get greedy or just play his ML.

Still incredibly worried about it being fixed.

@TrueAscension You make up your mind?

I see a lot of knowledgeable on Woodley. Money is coming in on him on every book I have too.

Rds 1-2 is +750, rds 3-4 is +850, I'm not sure if I want to get greedy or just play his ML.

Still incredibly worried about it being fixed.
woodley won't win decision, stick with the early ko props best way to play him.

Back