I just bet 2000$ on Dariush. I fear for Tony’s life

You guys are 6’5 250 shredded, alpha, and rich too? I just threw down a few $10 bets for fun.
The truth regards our private life has no place on Sherdog.
Just edit your post and tell us you bet 10k on WMMA, that’s what people around here want to hear most, it’s a kind of truth they can handle damnit.

Lying piece of shit has responded to everyone except people asking for a photo/screenshot of the betslip. Fake

FYI, this is not the same poster who used the same thread title when he bet on Stipe (and proved it). That would be @AminoAcid

Lying piece of shit will show you the results after the event is over you dumbass.

And of course I am not AminoAcid. I don’t make stupid bets like he does. Dude did bet 25k on Miocic finishing Ngannou...

I bet $2000 on Tony being a poor sport after he loses. Prepare to cringe.

I don’t know Muniz well enough. He is fighting Jacare, right? If Muniz is a good young fighter then go ahead and bet on him. Most likely he wins
Your self proclaimed expert gambler status is firmly in question right now. And I mean firmly firmly, as in more firmly then when you avoided all the posts about the proof of your bet.
But having said that, please advise me how to lose my money, I never liked the stuff in the first place.

You guys are 6’5 250 shredded, alpha, and rich too? I just threw down a few $10 bets for fun.

It’s ok, we all start that way. Unfortunately 10 bucks bets are not going to give you good money in return.

In business, if you don’t take risks you don’t win.

It’s ok, we all start that way. Unfortunately 10 bucks bets are not going to give you good money in return.

I hear ya. Not trying to get money from gambling. Just a small bet here and there to make the fights a little more exciting.

Your self proclaimed expert gambler status is firmly in question right now. And I mean firmly firmly, as in more firmly then when you avoided all the posts about the proof of your bet.
But having said that, please advise me how to lose my money, I never liked the stuff in the first place.

lol you doubt because I said that I don’t know Muniz well enough?

This is why I actually win bets, because I bet only on stuff that I know I am going to win. How do you expect me to bet on somebody I don’t know well??
This is the kind of BS that make people lose money.

As for the proof, after the event is over I will show you all the evidence you wanf, don’t worry.

Wait let me write this down.. this could be gold.

So small bets equals small returns, I’m right about that so far?
And big bets.. if they come in, would they equate to bigger returns?
Can someone help a brother out here this is way complicated..

I mean, you still haven't posted the slip. Right now, the only thing we know you're willing to risk for sure is your dignity, by lying about gambling on the internet lol

Wait let me write this down.. this could be gold.

So small bets equals small returns, I’m right about that so far?
And big bets.. if they come in, would they equate to bigger returns?
Can someone help a brother out here this is way complicated..

I know it is complicated to you, but soon you will realize it is only common sense that even you can understand.

Yes, the more you bet the more you will get in return.
Congrats, you learned something new today.

I mean, you still haven't posted the slip. Right now, the only thing we know you're willing to risk for sure is your dignity, by lying about gambling on the internet lol

LMFAO trust me that my dignity is way more than a bet that I announced on Sherdog.
The world is much more than an MMA forum buddy.

The reason I don’t post the slip right now is because I know many of you want me to lose. You hate the idea of somebody doing well in life, you hate the idea of somebody making much more money easier than you do working a lot.

So, you spread tons of negative energy and if I show you the slip that negative energy will go up at least 10 times.
And I don’t need to deal with your negative BS. So, when I get the money I will show you the proof, then you can hate me all you want, it won’t have any impact anymore because you won’t be able to take away my money from me.

Yeah i read through the entire thread so far and come to the conclusion that TS saw @AminoAcid's thread, how much attention @AminoAcid got. TS found that cool. I have to admit it was a wild thread and one of the funniest replies i've ever seen in here is right there in that thread.

But in TS desperate attention seeking he didn't even think about people questioning where the fucking BETTING SLIP IS. Like dude, that's a major error on your part. Not having the slip in your OP and not post it when we wonder where it is?

What a shit show

See? Here you have an example. Some jealous mod moved my thread to another subforum only because I have not posted the bet slip yet.

People will make anything they can to harm me, they don’t want me to win. They hate the idea of somebody doing better than they do.
But it’s Ok, it is human nature and I am okay with it.

The reason I don’t post the slip right now is because I know many of you want me to lose. You hate the idea of somebody doing well in life, you hate the idea of somebody making much more money easier than you do working a lot.

whether or not u did the bet, u killed your own thread by being a twat.

Yeah i read through the entire thread so far and come to the conclusion that TS saw @AminoAcid's thread, how much attention @AminoAcid got. TS found that cool. I have to admit it was a wild thread and one of the funniest replies i've ever seen in here is right there in that thread.

But in TS desperate attention seeking he didn't even think about people questioning where the fucking BETTING SLIP IS. Like dude, that's a major error on your part.

What a shit show

No buddy don’t get confused.
I made this thread to show AminoAcid and all of you how to make a bet. And instead of thanking me you are hating.

Obviously this thread won’t get as much attention because 1) I did not bet 25k, and 2) because my bet is not so dumb as the bet that guy did.

I already wrote my reasons to not include the bet slip yet, but don’t worry I will do it after I win tonight.

Keep hating all you want

Betting on MMA is much easier than betting for example in soccer.
In soccer there are plenty of draws, in MMA they are very very rare. In soccer you basically get a 33% chance of winning and in MMA you get 50%.

Also you must know when to bet. There are fights that are hard to predict but others are very easy and this one is easy.

Like a general rule remember, everytime a young hungry lion fights against an old washed up fighter (Even if that old fighter has a huge name) the young guy will always win.

I wish I knew this years ago. I would have bet against Crocop and Bj Penn and I would have made lots of money.

Dariush is not a young lion though. Lol he is 32.

He does have way less wear and tear and miles on his body and is trending up but his competition is not up to par to Tony.

This is a hard fight to predict, Dariush is trending up with momentum but Tony is desperate and dangerous

Dariush is not a young lion though. Lol he is 32.

He does have way less wear and tear and miles on his body and is trending up but his competition is not up to par to Tony.

This is a hard fight to predict, Dariush is trending up with momentum but Tony is desperate and dangerous

In LW division 32 and 37 years is a huge difference. If we consider all the damage Tony got then he is around 42.

Back