I just bet 2000$ on Dariush. I fear for Tony’s life

The reason I don’t post the slip right now is because I know many of you want me to lose. You hate the idea of somebody doing well in life, you hate the idea of somebody making much more money easier than you do working a lot.

So, you spread tons of negative energy and if I show you the slip that negative energy will go up at least 10 times.
And I don’t need to deal with your negative BS. So, when I get the money I will show you the proof, then you can hate me all you want, it won’t have any impact anymore because you won’t be able to take away my money from me.
@Zebra Cheeks can you give this guy a pink belt when he doesn't post his bet slip after the event please?

Without a bet slip pic, it's hard to believe, but if you win, please send me a chocolate shake :)

whether or not u did the bet, u killed your own thread by being a twat.
Tbh the moment he revealed himself to be a Twat was the exact moment it became entertaining.

Let’s recap;

TS lies about placing a 2k bet.
TS attempts to educate forum members on how to bet.
TS confirms that the bigger the stake, the bigger the dividends (who knew?)
TS divulges a strategy which he refuses to act upon himself (Jacare fight)
TS stands firm on not giving any proof of the bet, because ‘haters‘
TS Claims that posting proof of said fantasy bet will increase negativity, and who would want that?
TS cries and gets all salty that his precious fake bet thread is moved to the lightweights, presumably because it will result in less negativity

Everyone: {<huh}

See? Here you have an example. Some jealous mod moved my thread to another subforum only because I have not posted the bet slip yet.

People will make anything they can to harm me, they don’t want me to win. They hate the idea of somebody doing better than they do.
But it’s Ok, it is human nature and I am okay with it.
I hope Dariush wins as well. But you lost me, when you made it sound like online hate could change the outcome of the fight, which is ridiculous. Just shut them up, by posting the receipt. I want to see it too, no hate here.

Ok, and what if I post the slip? Then you get the pink belt ok?
You get the belt for starting a thread which you then Welch on.
I didn't start this thread
Also the last bet thread I made I posted a slip. The negative energy I received didn't impact the outcome (I won still)

The reason I don’t post the slip right now is because I know many of you want me to lose. You hate the idea of somebody doing well in life, you hate the idea of somebody making much more money easier than you do working a lot.

So, you spread tons of negative energy and if I show you the slip that negative energy will go up at least 10 times.
And I don’t need to deal with your negative BS. So, when I get the money I will show you the proof, then you can hate me all you want, it won’t have any impact anymore because you won’t be able to take away my money from me.

Are you Joshua Fabia?

Don't be making a slip on Microsoft paint, okay? Or do, it'd be hella funny. <Lmaoo><Grimes01>

Guys, I am just few hours away from making 5k bucks. It is good good money. This is very exciting. I will use 100 of them on Uber eats for you, 900 on regular stuff and the other 4000 I will save them for a travel when the pandemic calms down a bit.

Beautiful day today.

Guys, I am just few hours away from making 5k bucks. It is good good money. This is very exciting. I will use 100 of them on Uber eats for you, 900 on regular stuff and the other 4000 I will save them for a travel when the pandemic calms down a bit.

Beautiful day today.
Will you post the slip now?

So it really was fiction. That's pretty sad. I'm embarassed for you.

Wow guys, this one was a good win. Unfortunately I lost the other parlay I made so at the end I ended almost as I started, I did not win money but I did not lose money.

Tomorrow I will post the slip

Back