I just realized something about Stone Cold

I think Stone Cold is worthy of PW Sainthood for his sacrifices of Blood and Bone.

What say you Brethren?

You're helping me prove my point
Bret is emulated now because people care about that shit a lot more now days
A lotta people were better wrestlers than Stone Cold but he was able to rise above them all, why, because that shit wasn't so important back then

The numbers don't lie, bud, the the business went down, down, down when they put the title on Bret
He isn't the only reason but he wasn't a strong enough champ to bring them out of it either
Why?
Because dazzling move sets didn't put butts in seats

100% agree with this...as a casual fan who has been pretty hardcore fan off and on at times. What I care about is the storylines/characters and the results...not so much the small, high flying guys who do fancy "maneuvers" but aren't believable or interesting.

Last edited:
its not even just stone cold. its most of the top guys. vince hates when guys do too much. he wants his stars to be safe.. well, everyone to be not injured, esp his stars.

its quite obvious, once wrestlers get names their moveset diminishes.

It doesn't matter that Stone Cold couldn't do crazy shit. I think ricochet is the most boring wrestler in wrestling and he can do everything. but all he does is spots. I mean literally, only spots. I live in vegas, so I can see cirque du soleil if I want that shit. but I have zero interest to be emotionally invested in him. wrestling is about characters with a bit of wrestling worked in. that's why the most over wrestlers in history are mostly characters with a few performers worked in

The thing with Cena is hes just awkward in everything he does.

The only good thing about him was his rapper gimmick n you can pull that off as a heel.

as a good guy you’re suppose to actually br good at something related to actual wrestling.

hes not a brawler, hes not a high flyer, he’s not a technical wrestler, he’s not a powerhouse....

hes basically a bodybuilder with basic move set

Back