Media I just trained with Gilbert Yvel

Who wins a potential fight?

• Total voters
TS is slowly but surely transforming into the new UberTS v2

usZRR.jpg

Glad to hear that you didn't get eye gouged or bitten

Hes gonna have to get some work in Hollywood to be Uber TS 2.0. Oliver has done quite well for himself.

Did you even mention a quick sparr with him or maybe next time?

I would probably shit myself but end up asking anyway.

Did you even mention a quick sparr with him or maybe next time?

I would probably shit myself but end up asking anyway.
Hell no dude🤣
I’m 24 years old (23 at the time we trained), way too young to die sir.

Tell him that Daniel Tabera got robbed in their fight. The natural WW Tabera beat him fair and square.

Hell no dude🤣
I’m 24 years old (23 at the time we trained), way too young to die sir.
You're huge bro, step it up :D

I'm also sure he would go easy on you if you didn't try to be smart and catch him with something hard.

I assume since Gilbert is a manlet by comparison to you, @BoxerMaurits, that you went easy on him?

Poor ol guy has been in some wars. He doesn't need you to send him to the shadowrealm in a friendly spar

H
Last Sunday I had the opportunity to train with “The Hurricane”, Gilbert Yvel:D

Let me tell you this: at 47 years of age he still is in absolutely tremendous shape!
Gilbert told me that at the moment he does a carnivore diet, which means you can only eat meat and some eggs. Right now he has visible abs at 250 lbs and Yvel said he feels better than ever before.
I told him I wasn't feeling better than ever, because I had a big party the night before, lol…

Training with Gilbert Yvel was a super cool experience, as he taught me how to punch from different/weird angles and off-rhythm to create openings, ala Mike’s Gym style.
His punch-combinations really told a story!

We will train together more often in the coming year and I’m looking forward to it:cool:

View attachment 1009534

View attachment 1009535

We were also joined by Hasbulla’s African brother in the background:)

View attachment 1009536
Hasbulla's African brother KOs you.

Last Sunday I had the opportunity to train with “The Hurricane”, Gilbert Yvel:D

Let me tell you this: at 47 years of age he still is in absolutely tremendous shape!
Gilbert told me that at the moment he does a carnivore diet, which means you can only eat meat and some eggs. Right now he has visible abs at 250 lbs and Yvel said he feels better than ever before.
I told him I wasn't feeling better than ever, because I had a big party the night before, lol…

Training with Gilbert Yvel was a super cool experience, as he taught me how to punch from different/weird angles and off-rhythm to create openings, ala Mike’s Gym style.
His punch-combinations really told a story!

We will train together more often in the coming year and I’m looking forward to it:cool:

View attachment 1009534

View attachment 1009535

We were also joined by Hasbulla’s African brother in the background:)

View attachment 1009536

Nice bro! Always been a fan of Yvel that dude is no joke!

Back