I NEED Season 4 of Warrior Series!!!

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Fuck it took me a week to watch the whole series. I need season 4. Is it coming? Did the show get cancelled?

I just started Season 3, but it's been a great series so far. If I knew the series was cancelled I probably wouldn't have started it. Maybe with enough supporters Netflix will revive it again.

I read MAX canceled it, let Netflix show it, so if Netflix gets good viewer numbers, it's up to them to fund a Season 4. There is an official companion podcast. I definitely would have watched a 4th season. Some big changes would have took place in the story by the end of the S3 finale.

Is this the MMA show?
It's the old western era California kung fu gang show developed by Bruce Lee starring the actor from GI Joe Origins Snake Eyes who played Storm Shadow. It has a couple of attractive lead actresses where one did some lengthy full frontal nudity in Marco Polo.

Sorry, but the show has been cancelled.

I am fucking addicted to it. Such a damn good show. I might even like it more than cobra kai. Its that amazing. Its not even the Kung Fu aspect but the Irish story line, politicians and police force. It is very colorful and unique as oppose to just being a generic martial arts series.

Even the Georgia good cop has a mildly interesting side story. Good that they finally revealed his secret.

Bad thing is they get the ganglord sis fully nude in jail being hosed down and don't show her goods.

When they had Ah Sam, brothel owner, and the girl doing vigilante shit, reminded me of like Batman, Batgirl, Robin.

The Irish gang boss looked a lot like Stipe. Ah Sam going to their turf by himself and kicking all their asses then beating their boss was badass.

I watched some of the first season. It’s not bad. But it isn’t great either. It’s just kind of there. Entertaining enough to watch. But not entertaining enough to make me want to keep watching.

I saw an old article on Apple News that said other canceled shows that went to Netflix later got a huge boost in popularity and that might be the catalyst for a new season.

Decent fight scenes but IMO. Notcthe show Bruce Lee envisioned . The acting is awful I mean like really awful the scenery is meh , but a few of the ladies are kinda hot..

Decent fight scenes but IMO. Notcthe show Bruce Lee envisioned . The acting is awful I mean like really awful the scenery is meh , but a few of the ladies are kinda hot..
I felt like I was taking crazy pills because everyone kept saying it was great. I thought the acting was absolutely dreadful. Don’t get me started on the accents

I felt like I was taking crazy pills because everyone kept saying it was great. I thought the acting was absolutely dreadful. Don’t get me started on the accents
Nawwwww it is terrible acting , terrible story telling. Good not great fight scenes. The bordello owner is a smoke show tho

Love the show. It's hard to for me get into new shows because of the possibility of it getting cancelled.

Love the show. It's hard to for me get into new shows because of the possibility of it getting cancelled.

I remember it years ago but forgot about it. Then I saw it pop up on Netflix and thought its a fun show like wu assassin. But it turns out it was completely out of the world.

They had a taeekyon fighter. Its a style older than Tang Soo Do which is cobra kai style. The Korean dude was badass.

But anyways I watched without thinking and I was so immersed that I just hit next for season 5 but then I realized there is no season 5 and it's horrifying because of the cliffhanger...

Back