I used to like chicken kebab but not anymore...

Alcibiades007

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
1UZyhG3E.jpg

Is Khabib arguably the biggest chicken in UFC history? I don't remember anyone else dodging someone from the same weight class to this extent.

TS the kind of guy that thinks he is smart cause he has a greek guy in his avatar.

How dare he not fight in an event that will not even take place. Clearly chicken. Oh wait...

Wouldn’t say he is a chicken but he definitely ducked...lol

People talk sh!t, but nobody can give this guy a location..

tenor.gif

I wonder if UFC will actually use this party line along with Conor to draw Khabib into the fight, Probably,even though you would have to be a moron to really believe it.

no wonder that there are so many idiots like TS here

Not sure why everyone's accusing Khabob for not wanting to fight when there's a fucking PANDEMIC going on.

Fighters are idiots for still pushing for this event. These morons would risk being on a ventilator for weeks to months. SMH.

I wonder if UFC will actually use this party line along with Conor to draw Khabib into the fight, Probably,even though you would have to be a moron to really believe it.

Call me paranoid, and I am not the one to believe in conspiracy theories, but I do believe that Dana is so obsessessed in making that fight happen because he has an agenda like he doesnt want to make that fight again and he wants Khabib to fight conor in the fall. I also do believe he sent Khabib away for a reason. I might be totally talking out of my ass also. There is something fishy about all this. Notice how Dana hasn't refuted anything Khabib said yet.

Doner with garlic sauce is where its at. Chicken Kebabs are for infidels.

I am not a fan of Khabib AT ALL, but to say he is a chicken to not fight when the whole world is in lock down is absolutely ridiculous! Every sport in the world is closed down, people are dying from it all over the world. Do you live in a cave and not know what's going on?? As Khabib said, "I am Khabib, not coronavirus". To call somebody who is 29-0 a chicken is just plain stupid when he is on lock down like EVERYBODY else and wants to stay healthy. The fight will happen when the time is right, that is not now.:mad:

Being greek makes one smart?{<huh}<Huh2>

That's exactly what people think that use images of guy from ancient greek busts.

In their brains it doesn't seem retarded, but more like "Look, I'm a philosopher." or "Look, I know this guy from antiquity so I gotta be well educated.".

Yeah he ducked a fight that is not going to happen, ok.
They weren’t sure it was going to happen.They were looking at the options. Doesnt mean it wasn’t going to happen ok.But with a Khabib in Russia now for sure it’s not going to happen

Back