Media "I want Robert Whittaker next"

Great fight and Rob should be the clear favourite. The crazy part is that if he wins, he deserves another shot at the belt

Rob is in terrible position at 185 imo. Beating contenders left and right without being a champion. One of the reason I want Poatan to win. I want Rob to be a champion again. With Izzy being on top, hard for me to picture Rob's 3rd title shot will happen.
Most likely it will happen though. Just like Volk vs Max trilogy. If Izzy beats Pereira and Rob beats Costa, who is next in line to fight Izzy? Khamzat? Muniz? Imavov? Those guys need to prove themselves against top5 guys first

No idea if Costa will look good.

He looked like pure garbage in his last fight.
Gassing ultra hard,no being able to finishing Luke, mostly naked strikes 0 set up, no fight iq and weak chin.
That wasn’t the usual sea level Costa for sure

Whittaker and Izzy are way ahead of the division. Costa will melt you if you aren’t top tier, which makes him an amazing gatekeeper. But snipers like Izzy, RW and probably AP will piece him up.

I think whittaker sticks n moves, darts in and out and scores on paulo at will. But paulo is a big mf’er and he if he lands it could be over.

Whittaker by lopsided unanimous decision, if the fight happens

Costa doesn't even deserve a fight with Whittaker.

Whittaker will light his ass up. Costa literally has 0 wins over fighters on the UFC roster lol

That Vettori fight weight garbage really annoyed me, but Costa is starting to really make me a fan again. Respect for calling out the guys it seems absolutely no one wants to fight.

Whittaker via beatdown.

Gotta love Robert cleaning the division without being the champion lol.

Rob is in terrible position at 185 imo. Beating contenders left and right without being a champion. One of the reason I want Poatan to win. I want Rob to be a champion again. With Izzy being on top, hard for me to picture Rob's 3rd title shot will happen.
Doesn't matter anyway because if poatan wins izzy gets a rematch and it sells gangbusters. then if izzy does win the rematch should he lose the first fight, they'll look to book a trilogy. Robert will eventually get old, start losing and be forgotten.

Costa via Violent ko

I could see this happening. Don't forget Whittaker got rocked by Darren Till. Costa would have no pressure to win against the de facto #2 in the division and would come into the fight with something to prove. Rob is definitely a better striker, but the style matchup gives Costa a solid chance to win, and he had power and solid enough striking to catch Whittaker hard. If he can get Whittaker to brawl like he did in against Yoel, either man could win. I'd place a bet on Costa as a fun underdog.

Costa via Violent ko

I could see this happening. Don't forget Whittaker got rocked by Darren Till. Costa would have no pressure to win against the de facto #2 in the division and would come into the fight with something to prove. Rob is definitely a better striker, but the style matchup gives Costa a solid chance to win, and he has the power and solid enough striking to possibly catch Whittaker hard. If he can get Whittaker into brawl like he did in against Yoel, either man could win. I'd place a bet on Costa as a fun underdog.

Last edited:
Costa via Violent ko
You think Robbie will be his first win that will remain on the roster for any length of time?

He's currently sitting at 0 wins over UFC fighters on the roster lol

Whittaker would take Costa to school. He makes every MW look bad except for Israel and Romero.

Going against all y'all. Once Costa is living rn in America his Head Coach is Eric Albarracin (not Carlos Borracha as used to be in Brazil), and it might comes for a good gameplan and something tells me that Whittaker's lows hand might let Costas kick land or Eric might start to uses Paulo's grappling game (that already been planned by Eric since a long but once he was wrestling coach of Cejudo) on his fights, what would surprise my boy Rob and even Whittaker having a good wrestling defense weight gap can make the difference for Costa.

That Vettori fight weight garbage really annoyed me, but Costa is starting to really make me a fan again. Respect for calling out the guys it seems absolutely no one wants to fight.
Who is no one? I don't see anyone turning down fights with Whittaker.

Costa is lucky to get this fight with a total of 0 wins over guys still on the UFC roster.

Back