Idiot doctors who 'treat' every ailment with pills

You really think the average person on this forum doesn't know Croatia?

I'm from Herzegowina though.

Yeah we all know Croatia cause CroCop & Stipe Miočić

Yeah usually people always know Croatia but if you say Herzegowina they can't pronounce it and think I'm Bosnian. "Bosnia? Are you Muslim?"

You really think the average person on this forum doesn't know Croatia?

I meant highly represented in the population. I think there's a milion Croatians in the USA. Not that people don't know the country with the beautiful beaches.

Recently at the dentists the nurse was shocked that I wasn't on any medication. I was one of the few that wasn't taking a prescription or two she said.

I'm not the healthiest person but have found that a good diet beneficial to my health and sunlight exposure can be helpful. Being outside without wearing sunglasses helps ( I wear a hat instead)

As an example ~

Weight loss breakthrough: Sunlight is key

Despite our best efforts to remain thin, it seems that during the holiday season, we put on a lot of weight. Why is that? A new study has a surprising answer ~

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/320592
I think it s fair to say that prescription drugs overuse is a huge problem in the usa.

I think it s fair to say that prescription drugs overuse is a huge problem in the usa.

you think its not a problem in Canada? You go for dental surgery and they give pain pills for 10+ days. Check out an older person's meds list, it's absurd.

Back