If 20 year old Mike Tyson started training mma in 2010 how would he have done

sINCE THERE IS SO MUCH EMPHASIS ON STRIKING HE WOULD WALK THRU EVERYONE HE EVER TOUCHED END OF STORY

Go fuck yourself. Retard trolls like yourselves need to be banned from using the internet.
Ok. Clearly you did not take my advice. You sound like a hormonal woman and you're making a fool out of yourself lol.

The real question is how would a 20 year old Spartacus fare if he started training around early 11th century.

I’m sorry but this had me pissin’ ma pants!

tyson was very small for a HW
part of what made him so successful was his speed

in MMA he would have to fight at 185 against guys who are the same speed as him and longer reach due to kicks

tyson would get destroyed at MMA, jsut doesn't have the frame for it

Tyson would be awful in 2010 as D'Amato would still have been dead since 1985.

He was only good against tomato cans and old men in boxing. He would have been abused in MMA.
Wow. So much wrong here

Dude would be champ.

He was short , stocky , explosive.

He’s an athlete. He’d need TDD and he’d take anyone’s head off.

In the HW division he might have literally murdered someone. MMA HW's especially back then aren't the sort of people SAC's should be sanctioning be fight guys like Mike Tyson.

If a 32 year old Mickey Mantle played rugby for Wales in 2005...

He would have ruptured people’s internal organs with explosive foith.

In their eyes would be a look of stunned despair, as he breaks the vessel that houses their pitiful souls.

An unstoppable agent of destruction that mauls and crushes any and all just for simply existing. He enjoys only carnage and pigeons.

Praise to Allah!

Well if he started training MMA seriously, he wouldn't use peek a boo style
We only know him using this style. Talking about Tyson fighting another way is unseen and it doesn't make any sense to speculate.

18 year old Mike Tyson, with Cus D'Amato being a modern day MMA coach, would probably end the same way. He'd be untouchable until Cus dies. Then a descent. Cus was the only thing that seemed to keep him focused.

15-year-old Mike Tyson would have had Joe Rogan yelling for an ambulance.

tyson was very small for a HW
part of what made him so successful was his speed

in MMA he would have to fight at 185 against guys who are the same speed as him and longer reach due to kicks

tyson would get destroyed at MMA, jsut doesn't have the frame for it

I disagree, he would be a great sprawl and brawl LHW. He wouldn't cut to 185. He debuted at 214 and got bigger. He could cut to LHW and kill people with hooks to the body after stuffing TD's. And if he was at HW from 2010 - 2020, if his body held out, he could have done some great work.

Back