if gsp beat khabib

tekkenfan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
decided to cut down to 155 and beats khabib to become first time 3 weight champ would you consider him the goat without a shadow of doubt

He already is the GOAT without a shadow of a doubt

The people delusional enough to argue w/ that right now would still find a way to discredit his hypothetical win against Khabib

decided to cut down to 155 and beats khabib to become first time 3 weight champ would you consider him the goat without a shadow of doubt
Depends who you talk to.
The people who already has him as GOAT will adamantly demand him to be as if it was irrefutable evidence.
But those who consider other guys as GOAT, probably will not change their minds.
After all, GSP will be beating a smaller guy (30 Lbs lighter than his last fight), so that's really a challenge that would put him above whoever they consider GOAT.

Now, if he would move UP and fought the LHW champion, THEN it will be a huge accomplishment that even the most skeptic hater would have to yield to.
But taken that he run from Whittaker, I don't think he would take a risk of fighting someone even bigger.

Last edited:
Khabib finishes post usada gsp inside 3 rounds @ 155

Khabib destroys current GSP. GSP was gassing vs Ping before the left hook.

Would look like GSP vs Kos 2 and sheilds. Gsp would put a jab clinic on that boy.

Fight isn't going to happen.

I'd probably favor Khabib vs today's GSP.

Prime for prime, I believe GSP wins a comfortable decision at worst

If Jon Jones beat Ngannou and Stipe would he be considered the unanimous GOAT? Nobody likes loaded questions.

Gsp has had one fight In years

If he goes under usada testing and makes 155? Khabib crushes him

Go watch the boxing equivalent of de la hoya vs pacquiao

Not many were picking pax before hand

But it's extremely difficult to make a lighter weight, especially at his advanced age

If the fight isn't at 170, I don't find it that intruiging

GSP was great, but he is also ridiculously overrated due to nostalgia

He lost fights to lesser guys than khabib when he was younger

Gsp has had one fight In years

If he goes under usada testing and makes 155? Khabib crushes him

Go watch the boxing equivalent of de la hoya vs pacquiao

Not many were picking pax before hand

But it's extremely difficult to make a lighter weight, especially at his advanced age

If the fight isn't at 170, I don't find it that intruiging

GSP was great, but he is also ridiculously overrated due to nostalgia

He lost fights to lesser guys than khabib when he was younger
I agree with this. People are acting like the weight cut is nothing, who knows how it would affect him. On top of GSP already being old and drained if he gets there it's a very good chance he gets ragdolled and that win for khabib would get brushed under just like how most fans don't really rate Pac's win over DLH anymore.

I agree with this. People are acting like the weight cut is nothing, who knows how it would affect him. On top of GSP already being old and drained if he gets there it's a very good chance he gets ragdolled and that would win for khabib would get brushed under just like how most fans don't really rate Pac's win over DLH anymore.

100%

This isn't the guy that ran through welter weight a decade ago

Floyd imo would not come back at 135 and beat Lomachenko and he has much greater physical advantages than GSP has over khabib

100%

This isn't the guy that ran through welter weight a decade ago

Floyd imo would not come back at 135 and beat Lomachenko and he much greater physical advantages than GSP has over khabib
I was actually going to ask if Pacquiao can still make 135, I'd watch the hell out of that vs Loma but idk if he can anymore.

So, if the guy picks on a smaller champ, "wins", he is supposed to be GOAT? After to most underwhelming run as a champion among the people who have held belts for longer than 5 defences, an opportunistic adventure in MW where he objectively misrepresented his intentions of defending the belt while all his career is extremely suspicious ?

No.

Plus, in the hugging contest, Khabib smashes a drained out GSP. So your dream match wouldn't go the way you want. If it did, he'd have beat a smaller guy, which we already saw him doing for a career.

He is top 10 and the GSP nuthuggers should be thankful for that.

I was actually going to ask if Pacquiao can still make 135, I'd watch the hell out of that vs Loma but idk if he can anymore.

Pac is still active

He might, but I think karma would bite his ass, but pacquiao is a small welter

However, 12 pounds is a lot at his age

I would love it at 140

He already is the GOAT without a shadow of a doubt

The people delusional enough to argue w/ that right now would still find a way to discredit his hypothetical win against Khabib
it just shows where we are socially today how fucked up kids are a decade and longer ago gsp was greatly respected by all mma fans for his professionalism from guys n their teens 20s 30s now kids hate his guts cause he doesnt try to be a "naughty boy" lol and try to pretend he sucks some idiot earlier had nerve t claim he wasnt even top 10 goat saying hughes and bj penn were above him and dude wasnt even trolling xD

So, if the guy picks on a smaller champ, "wins", he is supposed to be GOAT? After to most underwhelming run as a champion among the people who have held belts for longer than 5 defences, an opportunistic adventure in MW where he objectively misrepresented his intentions of defending the belt while all his career is extremely suspicious ?

No.

Plus, in the hugging contest, Khabib smashes a drained out GSP. So your dream match wouldn't go the way you want. If it did, he'd have beat a smaller guy, which we already saw him doing for a career.

He is top 10 and the GSP nuthuggers should be thankful for that.

not to pick on smaller guy but to say the first 3 weight champ and gsp wouldnt be picking on smaller guy if gsp quit lifting hed be khabibs size if not tiny bit smaller gsp use to walk around 185 before serra fight khabib walks around 185 190 at times gsp just didnt wana cut to 55 look at gsp before he started trying to bulk up thats why gsps the goat to me being hes a true 55 but dominated 170 and went won 185 belt too

and no lol at thinking khabib beats gsp people who dont train say this cause they dont understand technique gsp would jab khabis face off khabib would be shooting sloppy low singles to save himself gsp has insane tdd as well and gs will be fighting a man his size for once not someone bigger so it will be insane to see how much stronger gsp will be now

GSP already is the GOAT, and I'm confident in him sprawl and brawling Khabib.

Moving down wouldn't change anything.

Better question: what if he were to come back for a WW title fight and managed to dominate Usman with wrestling?

Back