If I could post one thing in the Mod forum, it'd be this.

GearSolidMetal

Plutonium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
@Madmick
@irish_thug
@bigwaverider
@Bullitt68

Going into my 13th year here on Sherdog, and I've heard of many more popular forums on the web.

Why didn't I leave Sherdog for them?

Probably one of the biggest reasons is because Sherdog is so well moderated. Those early years it was still the wild wild west, but I'd say from 2013 or 2014 on its been a damn near perfect.

And, of course, we've heard the stories of how those other sites are still moderated.

Seriously though, moderation is the #1 factor determining if a discussion forum is quality, or shit. Thank you guys and the rest of the mods from keeping this site quality.

@Madmick
@irish_thug
@bigwaverider
@Bullitt68

Going into my 13th year here on Sherdog, and I've heard of many more popular forums on the web.

Why didn't I leave Sherdog for them?

Probably one of the biggest reasons is because Sherdog is so well moderated. Those early years it was still the wild wild west, but I'd say from 2013 or 2014 on its been a damn near perfect.

And, of course, we've heard the stories of how those other sites are still moderated.

Seriously though, moderation is the #1 factor determining if a discussion forum is quality, or shit. Thank you guys and the rest of the mods from keeping this site quality.

Thanks bud

Back