If u had to bet the house Prime JDS vs Francis now, who would it be?

The man who shared a bed with THIS has no fear of Francis.
3eY8inrBbg0dbldIvnI0KxxGcs1ChEgJ1eOW6h5P2lIZFEEKmG0av-mRi89tN9nwTAZa4Eo80RQwTQWrSe-YK-ehxksemnI9IZmfmLVSdoN5IpqakhcHIQ

"1st-Wife-JDS" by avalanche.

IMHO I think prime DC would give Ngannou the most trouble out of every HW in history. Ngannou would have no answer for DC's level change as he doesn't kick and DC chin would allow him to take him down even after eating a bomb

1st wife pre-USADA JDS would've been interesting... However, a patient Pre-USADA Ngannou might've been a whole nother beast as well. I might favor Francis, but it might just be because of short term memory. Prime Sea Level Cain (not the Frankenstein version that ended up fighting him) probably fucks Francis though.

Francis is just too long, too strong and too fast for any version of JDS IMO. Maybe if JDS worked his takedowns early

Would be an interesting fight. JDS had a good jab and did a lot of good work with his lead hand. He also had a really good chin. I think either guy could win. The way Ngannou put it together in his last fight makes him a scary opponent though. An Ngannou who throws low kicks and is patient is going to be very hard to beat.

Back