If USADA was used in Pride...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
How many fighters will fight and pass the test? Deal with it!

Anderson would have been busted in pride for sure.

It'd be like PRO bodybuilding - same results, everyone would just be 20lbs smaller. Or in MMA's case, less durable, strong and quick.

"Everyone is on steroids."
--Kenny "Nick Diaz" Florian

Lets make a new thread:
"If USADA was used in the UFC during PRIDE's existence"
the answers will be identical. Lots of fighters would fail/get busted.
BTW, your username should be "new_fan", because you are either using someone elses old account, or you are a REALLY REALLY slow learner.

Either way you are good for some laughs, but never insightful in the slightest.

Hasn't really stopped guys from using in the UFC, so probably a good number.

Hendo said the PRIDE suits told him if they tested the only fighters they'd have left would be him and Nog

And Hendo never lies

giphy.gif

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/4/...sting-minotauro-nogueira-clean-pride-mma-news

if you think USADA testing means everyone or even a large percentage of fighters are clean, then you're retarded.

Fedor would hide under the ring in training
When Pride came to Vegas, Randleman, Vitor, and Pawel Nastula all pissed hot.

Emelianenko did not, nor did he hide under the cage like Jon Jones, or call the cops like Serena Williams.

if you think USADA testing means everyone or even a large percentage of fighters are clean, then you're retarded.

Please don't deconstruct their carefully built belief system fantasies. They are fragile.

Lets make a new thread:
BTW, your username should be "new_fan"
So why did Barnett and Timmy fail and lose their belts? Come on man be honest for once! It’s been 3 years now

Lets make a new thread:
BTW, your username should be "new_fan", because you are either using someone elses old account, or you are a REALLY REALLY slow learner.

Either way you are good for some laughs, but never insightful in the slightest.
Ok since you want the truth here it is
Category:Doping cases in mixed martial arts

People entered in this category have either:

1. Been suspended by a sporting body (an international governing body, a national federation, or a professional league) for illegal performance-enhancing drug, and/or banned drug, use
  2. Publicly admitted such use
  3. Been found to have taken illegal performance-enhancing drugs by a court of law
  4. Been suspended by a sporting body for failure to submit to mandatory drug testing
Pages in category "Doping cases in mixed martial arts"
The following 118 pages are in this category, out of 118 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).

A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
Q
R
S
T
V
W
tenor.gif
This conversation is over Sir! 0 Pride fighter was flagged for peds big 0

Ok since you want the truth here it is
Category:Doping cases in mixed martial arts

People entered in this category have either:

1. Been suspended by a sporting body (an international governing body, a national federation, or a professional league) for illegal performance-enhancing drug, and/or banned drug, use
  2. Publicly admitted such use
  3. Been found to have taken illegal performance-enhancing drugs by a court of law
  4. Been suspended by a sporting body for failure to submit to mandatory drug testing
Pages in category "Doping cases in mixed martial arts"
The following 118 pages are in this category, out of 118 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).

A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
Q
R
S
T
V
W
tenor.gif
This conversation is over Sir! 0 Pride fighter was flagged for peds big 0

At Pride 32: The Real Deal on 21 October 2006, Belfort lost a unanimous decision to Pride Welterweight Champion Dan Henderson. After the fight, Belfort tested positive for an illegal substance, 4-hydroxytestosterone.

Thats just off the top of my head. That required 0 research. Not to mention that even if you were right (which I just PROVED you were not), that doesn't change the truth of my previous post that you were responding to.

EDIT: since you removed it from your post, Ill remind you that this is what you just said:
"This conversation is over Sir! 0 Pride fighter was flagged for peds big 0"
while including Belfort in your list.

At Pride 32: The Real Deal on 21 October 2006, Belfort lost a unanimous decision to Pride Welterweight Champion Dan Henderson. After the fight, Belfort tested positive for an illegal substance, 4-hydroxytestosterone.

Thats just off the top of my head. That required 0 research. Not to mention that even if you were wrong (which I just PROVED you were not), that doesn't change the truth of my previous post that you were responding to.
Because it was in the USA keep them coming! LasVegas

Back