if you could train anywhere in the world boxing

if i go to vegas one day im gonna sore sure check it out
its well worth your time, just don’t go in July. I swear I dropped a whole weight class from just training for a few hours there

I was planning on heading to wild card in LA to work along side some trainers there before The Shutdown.

I was planning on heading to wild card in LA to work along side some trainers there before The Shutdown.
its well worth your time, just don’t go in July. I swear I dropped a whole weight class from just training for a few hours there

havent kept up with gym sin la for years curious what other top mma gyms there? going for boxing alone i wonder if drysdale still there

extreme couture isnt what it use to be i hear its a family fun gym today wandys gym is quite similar i hear .

Yep that heat is real I came from Colorado. I thought the high altitude would let me slide. But I threw up the first day shadow boxing from the heat....
that shit is real

luckly i love the heat from mississippi is hot as balls and humid sticky i prefer blazing heat than cold anyday

I'm in miserable kinda permanently moderately cold and drizzly England. But give me humid heat all day long (for training).

The only time heat can be somewhat annoying (for me) is being in vehicles , trying to do mental based work in office or home if no AC and sometimes sleeping.
But even with sleeping, I'd rather be too hot that too cold.

Hot weather / climate kinda makes me explode with energy. Want to do every sport non stop.

I'm in miserable kinda permanently moderately cold and drizzly England. But give me humid heat all day long (for training).

The only time heat can be somewhat annoying (for me) is being in vehicles , trying to do mental based work in office or home if no AC and sometimes sleeping.
But even with sleeping, I'd rather be too hot that too cold.

Hot weather / climate kinda makes me explode with energy. Want to do every sport non stop.

same also it s good to get sue t heat esp or weight cutting being in hot baths and saunas

i couldnt believe cathal pendred was able to cut that much weight being in ireland

Teiken in Japan, one of the oldest boxing gyms in Japan with a ton of history

or Vegas, for the best work.

Back