Opinion If you ever feel useless, remember

OguA2oj.jpg

There are very few people more useless and destructive than western politicians. Absolute lowest rung on society. Incompetent bought and paid for parasites

So, you don't like them very much?

It took 20yrs,
trillions of dollars
4 U.S Presidents

To Replace the Taliban,
With the Taliban.
Why would you want to replace what already works? What are they going to do? Pay the CIA to train another insurgent group until they turn on us? We keep trying that anyway, best to focus at home and errrr; build back better??
Sick thread that we don't need.
Quality post made by an irrational poster we don’t need.

Why would you want to replace what already works? What are they going to do? Pay the CIA to train another insurgent group until they turn on us? We keep trying that anyway, best to focus at home and errrr; build back better??

Quality post made by an irrational poster we don’t need.

520 likes 2008 account.

<Dany07>

When you have a booger eating, senile, corrupt, idiot like China Joe Biden as President... major fuck ups are going to happen.

You will also have a bunch of Leftists "Useful Idiots" that will refused to acknowledge the fuck ups and actually claim they are good things as they repeat Democratic Party propaganda. Some of those "Useful Idiots" post here.

There are very few people more useless and destructive than western politicians. Absolute lowest rung on society. Incompetent bought and paid for parasites

Are you one of those guys who thinks the only exceptions to that rule are on the GOP side? Or are you a literal "no exceptions" anti-government/anti-voting guy?

Was the objective to replace the Taliban?

Maybe he had way more like before the Sherdog ''Like-Pocalypse""

(I had close to 100k likes)
200.gif

Sometimes i think theres no hope for society.

Then i realize things cant be that bad if counting likes takes precedence over real world issues.

Why don’t you tell the military guys that were over there that what did/accomplished was useless.

Back