Opinion If you ever feel useless, remember

Imagine trying to have an opioid crisis with the Taliban controlling Afghan poppy fields lulz, would be extremely inconvenient.

Geopolitik much noob?

Imagine trying to have an opioid crisis with the Taliban controlling Afghan poppy fields lulz, would be extremely inconvenient.

Geopolitik much noob?

Going to assume that one of the stipulations of America's withdrawal has something to do with keeping the fields operational this time....

It took 20yrs,
trillions of dollars
4 U.S Presidents

To Replace the Taliban,
With the Taliban.

Turns out that the war in Afghanistan was just an elaborate money laundering scheme for the Deep State and an excuse to throw what was left of the constitution in the trash. We never actually did any real nation building, and never understood that we were in a proxy war with Pakistan.

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hacksaw-jim-duggan.gif

They are actually worse than Useless. Taliban only had 70% of country in 2001. Now has 99%. Almost like NATO worked for Taliban

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hacksaw-jim-duggan.gif
The glory days of WWF. Saturday Night Main Events. All that talent.

Look at it now. Gone to shit like everything else....

Going to assume that one of the stipulations of America's withdrawal has something to do with keeping the fields operational this time....
The problem IIRC was that Al Queda had stopped people from growing opium in 99/00 which crashed the supply, for some unknown reason we went into a country unrelated to 9/11 and now afghanistan accounts for 90+% of the world’s supply.

Did Cheney have any ties to big pharma? Or os this a re-run of the CIA and the crack epidemic? Or a giant coincidence

The problem IIRC was that Al Queda had stopped people from growing opium in 99/00 which crashed the supply, for some unknown reason we went into a country unrelated to 9/11 and now afghanistan accounts for 90+% of the world’s supply.

Did Cheney have any ties to big pharma? Or os this a re-run of the CIA and the crack epidemic? Or a giant coincidence
I think the whole thing was war game bullshit for defense contractors to profit (the excuse of trying to create an Afghan army and institute democracy <{Heymansnicker}>), with a few side quests relating to things like the Taliban burning the opium fields. Hard to know what to believe. It's all corrupt though, that's about the only certainty.

Are you one of those guys who thinks the only exceptions to that rule are on the GOP side? Or are you a literal "no exceptions" anti-government/anti-voting guy?
The GOP side is the anti-government/anti-voting side.

There are very few people more useless and destructive than western politicians. Absolute lowest rung on society. Incompetent bought and paid for parasites
I wish the useless part was true. They're very useful. Just not for the public.

And these are the people you want to entrust your healthcare to...

The GOP side is the anti-government/anti-voting side.

The GOP can't claim to be "anti-government" when they participate worshipfully in the greatest political cult of personality in the modern era. And they can't claim to be "anti-voting" when they're still crying about the outcome of an election.

I do not at all agree with them but I can at least respect the position of the anarchist who says: everyone in government is a crook, burn it all down, every man for himself in Mad Max world.

The GOP can't claim to be "anti-government" when they participate worshipfully in the greatest political cult of personality in the modern era. And they can't claim to be "anti-voting" when they're still crying about the outcome of an election.

I do not at all agree with them but I can at least respect the position of the anarchist who says: everyone in government is a crook, burn it all down, every man for himself in Mad Max world.
That's not what anarchists believe in.

Back