Media Max Flames Topuria "Kinda Un-BMF - Not Very BMF To Say" - UPDATE: Topuria Threatens To Fight Ortega Instead w/o BMF Belt

So, now he's willing to fight both it seems, despite having recently said “Max, Yair , Brian Ortega, all of them, they can go and retire. I’m never going to give them the chance to fight for the title – never"

He is playing the game, which means you can't believe a single word this guy says, obviously. Not sure how you don't see this. Ilia will say whatever he wants, even if it contradicts what he's already said, but at the end of the day, He'll fight who the UFC makes him fight.

No shit. Everyone fights who the UFC tells them to fight, but as a fighter if you get something you have to protect it as much as you can and that's what he's doing now. He's protecting his assets while trying to maximize his gains. He rather not fight those fighters but if he has to, he wants something out of it. Smart move.

You can't believe anything Max is saying either or the UFC for that matter.

Lol @AldoStillGoat is drinking the Topuria kool aid to the point where he thinks Topuria can flex on the UFC and they'll back down to his demands.

Doesn't work that way. Same way O'Malley isn't getting the Topuria fight he called for and will have to fight Merab instead, he doesn't call the shots.

UFC is protecting O'Malley because they are hoping to cash out on him. You think they're stupid enough to put him against Topuria? They will do whatever they can to maximize cash flow. It's a fucking business... this ain't the action figurines you play with.

Lol @AldoStillGoat is drinking the Topuria kool aid to the point where he thinks Topuria can flex on the UFC and they'll back down to his demands.

Doesn't work that way. Same way O'Malley isn't getting the Topuria fight he called for and will have to fight Merab instead, he doesn't call the shots.

I can't tell if Ilia really thinks he has the type of pull that he thinks he has, or if he's doing the ole "play hard to get" tactic where he acts uninterested in the biggest fight available, just to piss fans off and get them more invested in making this fight happen, thus making it bigger.

What I do know is that the guy talks a lot of nonsense either way, so that aldostillgoat guy acting like he can trust a single world ilia says is funny, considering ilia contradicts himself.

It's always cute when these fighters think they call the shots. The UFC will tell Topuria whom he's fighting, and he'll oblige.

UFC is protecting O'Malley because they are hoping to cash out on him. You think they're stupid enough to put him against Topuria? They will do whatever they can to maximize cash flow. It's a fucking business... this ain't the action figurines you play with.

The UFC won't make the fight yet no, of course I agree with that. In a hypothetical future where both guys racked up 3+ title defenses I'd think they'd have more interest in making it.

Not much reason to debate it though because personally I don't see O'Malley holding onto the belt long enough for it to become a reality.

No shit. Everyone fights who the UFC tells them to fight, but as a fighter if you get something you have to protect it as much as you can and that's what he's doing now. He's protecting his assets while trying to maximize his gains. He rather not fight those fighters but if he has to, he wants something out of it. Smart move.

You can't believe anything Max is saying either or the UFC for that matter.

That's a long way of saying that you agree with me that he's talking nonsense. You just understand that he's talking nonsense in order to negotiate -- Congrats -- but it doesn't change the fact that he's talking nonsense lol.

I can't tell if Ilia really thinks he has the type of pull that he thinks he has, or if he's doing the ole "play hard to get" tactic where he acts uninterested in the biggest fight available, just to piss fans off and get them more invested in making this fight happen, thus making it bigger.

What I do know is that the guy talks a lot of nonsense either way, so that aldostillgoat guy acting like he can trust a single world ilia says is funny, considering ilia contradicts himself.

You're the same guy that would slobber all over Conor Mcrgregor while he would contradict him self from one day to another.

Does Dana White not contradict himself?

It's called business and negotiation. If you give him a fair deal, he'll fight anyone. If you try to screw him over, he'll say he won't fight anyone. It's not rocket science kid.

The UFC won't make the fight yet no, of course I agree with that. In a hypothetical future where both guy racked up 3+ title defenses I'd think they'd have more interest in making it.

Not much reason to debate it though because personally I don't see O'Malley holding onto the belt long enough for it to become a reality.

Yeah he's probably going to lose against Merab

That's a long way of saying that you agree with me that he's talking nonsense. You just understand that he's talking nonsense in order to negotiate -- Congrats -- but it doesn't change the fact that he's talking nonsense lol.

I think there is some truth to what he's saying but like anything in life, you can't trust it 100%.

You're acting like he's the only person that is talking non sense. Max said that it's un BMF of Topuria to ask for the BMF belt... but is it not un BMF to deny some one a shot at the BMF title ?

You think so? Why did you use a pic from earlier in the broadcast?

View attachment 1040441

This was his immediate reaction.

View attachment 1040442

This was as he was processing it.

View attachment 1040444

So where is this confidence you speak of?

Lol, did you see Max's post fight interview? He was trying so hard to make it seem like he's a big tough guy yelling into the mic calling himself the bull and Topuria the matador... lol Max ain't no bull he's fluffing himself up.. no confidence at all.

You're the same guy that would slobber all over Conor Mcrgregor while he would contradict him self from one day to another.

Does Dana White not contradict himself?

It's called business and negotiation. If you give him a fair deal, he'll fight anyone. If you try to screw him over, he'll say he won't fight anyone. It's not rocket science kid.

Show a single instance of me slobbering over Conor mcgreggor. Hint -- you can't. You are projecting and unraveling and resulting to completely false, fabricated ad hominems.

Topuria will fight who the UFC tells him to. They won't stand for him ducking Holloway right now.
This.

Leon said he wouldn't fight Colby, the fight ended up happening. Holloway is getting the title shot whether he likes it or not lol.

Sounds a little soft

Show a single instance of me slobbering over Conor mcgreggor. Hint -- you can't. You are projecting and unraveling and resulting to completely false, fabricated ad hominems.

Do you not contradict yourself at times? It's part of being human. Like wtf are you even saying. Humans are hypocritical if they stand something to gain.

Back