Media Max Flames Topuria "Kinda Un-BMF - Not Very BMF To Say" - UPDATE: Topuria Threatens To Fight Ortega Instead w/o BMF Belt

He's 100% right

to my sherdogee's that will ride Max's coat tail till his execution by Topuria: God won't shame you either.
Lmaooo. At openweight or lightweight - Max absolutely dogwalks Topuria. Ilia needs max to drain himself to even have a chance.

I think there is some truth to what he's saying but like anything in life, you can't trust it 100%.

You're acting like he's the only person that is talking non sense. Max said that it's un BMF of Topuria to ask for the BMF belt... but is it not un BMF to deny some one a shot at the BMF title ?

Max said, and I quote: "we'll see what happens, whatever the UFC wants to do, we'll do. I just want to be in the octagon with him"

So again, much like Ilia, you are talking nonsese.

Do you not contradict yourself at times? It's part of being human. Like wtf are you even saying. Humans are hypocritical if they stand something to gain.

I'm saying you're hanging on ilia's word like he's a prophet and bringer of truth, despite the fact that you've already seen and acknowledged the fact that he'll flip flop and say whatever he needs to negotiate for fights.

Lmaooo. At openweight or lightweight - Max absolutely dogwalks Topuria. Ilia needs max to drain himself to even have a chance.

Right... the guy that has KO power at 145 would get dog walked against someone that has pitter patter punches

Max said, and I quote: "we'll see what happens, whatever the UFC wants to do, we'll do. I just want to be in the octagon with him"

So again, much like Ilia, you are talking nonsese.

Sounds like a defeated man who knows his spot within the UFC hierarchy. Topuria is gunning to break through the stratosphere that the UFC has encapsulated him inside of. His mind knows no limits. Max is getting KO'd.

Sounds like a defeated man who knows his spot within the UFC hierarchy. Topuria is gunning to break through the stratosphere that the UFC has encapsulated him inside of. His mind knows no limits. Max is getting KO'd.
His mind looked like it knew only limits when the camera was on him on the weekend lol

If only Ilia had the confidence that you have in him, in himself lol.

GettyImages-1406455719.jpg

This guy is oozing with confidence after fighting Volk 3 times and losing loooool

So you agree that you were wrong when you said max denied. Now we are at a point where you keep agreeing with me: you agreed that that illia, much like you, are both speaking nonsense. Ilia is doing it for negotiations, and I guess you just do it out of boredom.

Take care sherbro.

Ilia will eventually lose. Everyone does. Not sure to who or when. I expect all of his new fans to abandon that wagon, unfortunately.

At this point, it's all yapping. I just hope he really doesn't end up fighting Ortega.

UFC is protecting O'Malley because they are hoping to cash out on him. You think they're stupid enough to put him against Topuria? They will do whatever they can to maximize cash flow. It's a fucking business... this ain't the action figurines you play with.
You just won't stop, will you?

Topuria wants to be able to claim to be a dual belt holder.

He can't make 135. He'll get smoked at 155. The only belt that he feels will help him make this claim he is absolutely begging for. It's pathetic really. He has called out fighters he can't/won't fight, this is a fact. He has said no one deserves a shot at his title. Also, a fact.

Yet here he is begging and trying to steal Max's shine. This isn't negotiating, but whatever helps you sleep at night. Max Holloway has 26 career wins, 12 "of the night" bonuses and a far superior resume. Topuria has 15 career fights with notable wins over Volkanovski and Emmett and 3 "of the night" bonuses.

Ilia's on meth if he thinks he's the A-side between these two.

So you agree that you were wrong when you said max denied. Now we are at a point where you keep agreeing with me: you agreed that that illia, much like you, are both speaking nonsense. Ilia is doing it for negotiations, and I guess you just do it out of boredom.

Take care sherbro.

Max is scared to put up his BMF belt cause he knows his lights are gonna get turned off much like Volk's did

Ilia will eventually lose. Everyone does. Not sure to who or when. I expect all of his new fans to abandon that wagon, unfortunately.

At this point, it's all yapping. I just hope he really doesn't end up fighting Ortega.

Some of us don't abandon wagons after our favorite fighters lose. But props to those who are sticking up for their favorite fighters.

I would not mind Ortega choking him unconscious tho.

BMF belt - what gimmick, it's the UFC's "Honorable Mention" Belt

The Champ has to put their belt on the line when they fight why not the so called BMF??

If Max is truly a BMF, as he himself said -
he'll fight whoever, wherever.

The divisional champ is the one and only Baddest Mother better shut your mouth "THE" #1 ranked best fighter.

There are 3 criteria to compete for the BMF belt

1. Be an all action fighter

2. Be a fan favorite

3. Be a veteran with experience in the game

Topuria has the fighting style but not the experience to fight for the BMF belt. He's not eligible until maybe 4 years from now. If you let anyone fight for it then there's no point in having it.

You just won't stop, will you?

Topuria wants to be able to claim to be a dual belt holder.

He can't make 135. He'll get smoked at 155. The only belt that he feels will help him make this claim he is absolutely begging for. It's pathetic really. He has called out fighters he can't/won't fight, this is a fact. He has said no one deserves a shot at his title. Also, a fact.

Yet here he is begging and trying to steal Max's shine. This isn't negotiating, but whatever helps you sleep at night. Max Holloway has 26 career wins, 12 "of the night" bonuses and a far superior resume. Topuria has 15 career fights with notable wins over Volkanovski and Emmett and 3 "of the night" bonuses.

Ilia's on meth if he thinks he's the A-side between these two.

Topuria is a way more exciting fighter than Max. If anything it's Max trying to steal Topuria's shine. He wants to take Topuria's belt after he knocked out someone who Max lost 3 times in a row and yet is complaining about putting his BMF belt up for grabs. lol

There are 3 criteria to compete for the BMF belt

1. Be an all action fighter

2. Be a fan favorite

3. Be a veteran with experience in the game

Topuria has the fighting style but not the experience to fight for the BMF belt. He's not eligible until maybe 4 years from now. If you let anyone fight for it then there's no point in having it.

I think Topuria fits all 3 criteria if not exceeds it. He's better than just being a veteran... he's a champ.

He deserves the BMF belt just as much as others do and that's why he's negotiating a chance at that belt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back