I'm 100% convinced Wilder is the hardest hitting puncher of all time, are you?

Fury wasn't lineal, that's not a technicality that's a fact. And for someone with top level power it didn't stop his opponent getting back to his feet. Both facts.

No, stupid technicalities for continuing to sell fights when they need to pull a lineal out of their ass after the real lineal champ goes on hiatus or retires. Same stupid technicalities that will put a belt back on GGG just so they can try and milk a 3rd Canelo fight. The lineal champ is active, and nearly was put in a coma by Wilder, a man who was almost a cruiserweight for their encounter.

Not really. Just watching the impact is enough data for me. How many times has Fury been floored?

A couple of times, against guys who aren’t big punchers.
I like to see wilder in with Parker or Ruiz. Both those guys are durable as fck and can bang. They are tough fckin fights for wilder imo. He can knock em out, but they could be around long enough to get him first

Harder than Shavers, and I don't think it's even close. That's how hard I think boy Deontay hits. Yeah they were bums but I've seen other champions KO the same type of fighters and it looks nothing like that. One even had a seizure..!

The difference between Deontay and Shavers from a Foreman, is that Deontay and Earnie have more violent swings. Acceleration equals more power. They also had freakish reach creating this massive leverage.

I don't blame Fury for passing on a rematch

I thought so , but he couldn't even get Zelenoff out and he was crouching down on the ground

lol. Based on Knocking out a bunch of bums and club fighters? How many elite fighters has he KO? hes just another hype job. Not even on the radar for biggest puncher.

I think he could be but you do have a valid point. He’s stopped 1 quality opponent. Stiverne was a bag of shite by the 2nd fight so I exclude him. I expect him to ko old man Ortiz again. In reality he’s only rematching him because his name still has some value. Most can see that

How can you think that?

Have you never watched Conor McGregor fight?

FUCKING NOOB.

Are you dumb? He did not go full blast on a noob.
Dude he was in a blind rage nearly, he wanted to knock him out, but for some reason no one is able to put Zelanoff out or even rock him. He tells him he's going to make him a man today and tries to finish him, but Zelenoff isn't even on shakey legs when he runs off.

So weird

Look at the left hook that lends around 2:57, that should have put him to sleep, but somehow doesn"t? he throws that HARD. You can tell he was emotional as he tries to uppercut him to finish him off just after, so don't tell me he was going soft. It was personal about his daughter and you can see the real emotion

Dude he was in a blind rage nearly, he wanted to knock him out, but for some reason no one is able to put Zelanoff out or even rock him. He tells him he's going to make him a man today and tries to finish him, but Zelenoff isn't even on shakey legs when he runs off.

So weird

Look at the left hook that lends around 2:57, that should have put him to sleep, but somehow doesn"t? he throws that HARD. You can tell he was emotional as he tries to uppercut him to finish him off just after, so don't tell me he was going soft. It was personal about his daughter and you can see the real emotion

Thread is about his right hand. And no, I don't believe he went 100% with the hook regardless

No, stupid technicalities for continuing to sell fights when they need to pull a lineal out of their ass after the real lineal champ goes on hiatus or retires. Same stupid technicalities that will put a belt back on GGG just so they can try and milk a 3rd Canelo fight. The lineal champ is active, and nearly was put in a coma by Wilder, a man who was almost a cruiserweight for their encounter.
You might have missed it but a CW proper put Fury down nearly as hard. Fury isn't that hard to put down. What Wilder failed to do was keep him there. And this BS about Fury being the Lineal is a load of post fight crap bigging up Wilder because he lost that fight against someone who his fans thought he would wipe out. A drug and drink abusing fighter who come of a long layoff and ballooned up to 600lbs. Wilder fans (and definitely Wilder himself) thought Fury would get destroyed but when that didn't happen and he in fact lost they come out with this revisionist BS about him being the Lineal champion lol

When you put it like that, Deontay basically being only a dozen or so lbs above cw, it makes you wonder if he bothered to dry himself out if he could make cruiser, and what his power would be like against guys who are even smaller. If you think Dorticos has a killer right hand, I shudder to think what Wilder's would do to the guys in that division, lol.

Since Wilder was able to look past Ortizes positive test, will he look past Povys or Dillians?

You might have missed it but a CW proper put Fury down nearly as hard. Fury isn't that hard to put down. What Wilder failed to do was keep him there. And this BS about Fury being the Lineal is a load of post fight crap bigging up Wilder because he lost that fight against someone who his fans thought he would wipe out. A drug and drink abusing fighter who come of a long layoff and ballooned up to 600lbs. Wilder fans (and definitely Wilder himself) thought Fury would get destroyed but when that didn't happen and he in fact lost they come out with this revisionist BS about him being the Lineal champion lol

You do realise Fury has been calling himself the lineal champ, from before the wilder fight.

Revisionist BS! You are the multi-division, lineal champ of talking revisionist BS

Last edited:
If you are calling me a revisionist, go back the the threads prefight, I was definitely not underestimating Fury.

When you put it like that, Deontay basically being only a dozen or so lbs above cw, it makes you wonder if he bothered to dry himself out if he could make cruiser, and what his power would be like against guys who are even smaller. If you think Dorticos has a killer right hand, I shudder to think what Wilder's would do to the guys in that division, lol.
Would be a slaughter fest. Wilder's power is unreal, and that he's as trim as he is makes it even more otherworldly. Dorticos vs Wilder would be an awesome fight while it lasted imo, Dorticos is fearless and would have made it interesting.

You do realise Fury has been calling himself the lineal champ, from before the wilder fight.

Revisionist BS! You are the multi-division, lineal champ of talking revisionist BS
Yeah Fury who lies all the time, I'll take his word for it! It's not like he's a junkie PED cheat is he? Oh he is.....

Would be a slaughter fest. Wilder's power is unreal, and that he's as trim as he is makes it even more otherworldly. Dorticos vs Wilder would be an awesome fight while it lasted imo, Dorticos is fearless and would have made it interesting.
Yeah man that fight would be super fun while it lasted, no doubt. I love me some Dorticos, too. Speaking of killer right hands, he's got one of the better ones in the game. It was brutifal the way he domed out Tabiti with that thing.

Back