Immortals Fenyx

kenetics

Gold Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
This game $hits on BOTW (zelda) the story, battle system and open world is great.

If you liked BOTW, you love this game.

Last edited:
About the quality I'd expect from the TS

<bball1>

I always disregard the opinion of anyone who says BOTW is garbage, or 'X' game shits on BOTW.

No game ever made is good enough to shit on BOTW. Shame on you TS.

Well it is, I've played both games and 100% completed BOTW. So my statement stands.

BotW might be the most overrated game of all time. Ubisoft towers and a giant empty world. Oh, and the same Shrine 30 times over.

Anyway, I do intend to try Immortals at some point.

BotW might be the most overrated game of all time. Ubisoft towers and a giant empty world. Oh, and the same Shrine 30 times over.

I like BOTW but I do think it's overhyped just a bit. I've enjoyed other games in the series much more than BOTW.

Immortals story has alot if comedy in it. Which I enjoyed.

Have you finished it yet? I'm curious as to how long a playthrough takes.

I logged in about 35 hours when I completed it, but left a ton of things to do. I was just ready to take on the final missions. You could probably just do the main quest and finish in 10~15 hours, but half the fun is exploring the map and completing the puzzles.

I was pleasantly surprised when it kicked off a NG+ that I will definitely come back too. I just have to many games to get through to dump into another run.

I logged in about 35 hours when I completed it, but left a ton of things to do. I was just ready to take on the final missions. You could probably just do the main quest and finish in 10~15 hours, but half the fun is exploring the map and completing the puzzles.

I was pleasantly surprised when it kicked off a NG+ that I will definitely come back too. I just have to many games to get through to dump into another run.

Ya. I got lost doing alot of side quest too lol. I like the puzzles which aren't to hard, the narrator of the story is funny at times while you explore.

The environments of the game are pretty cool of you like greek mythology.

Ya. I got lost doing alot of side quest too lol. I like the puzzles which aren't to hard, the narrator of the story is funny at times while you explore.

The environments of the game are pretty cool of you like greek mythology.

Looking forward to a sequel. TONS of lore available and they really only scratched the surface. Not sure how the game sold so not sure what their plans are. It does seem to have a lot of positive buzz from the player base. I payed full price with the digital pre order and the game went like 40% off within a month and didn’t feel cheated at all. I really enjoyed my time in the game and was glad to pay full price.

I had a choice when it came out to either play Immortals or Cyberpunk, and chose Immortals. So glad I did with all of the launch bugs in CP. I did end up circling back to CP on the PS5 which didn’t see as many issues. Still quit on it since the game felt empty and side quests were super repetitive.

Looking forward to a sequel. TONS of lore available and they really only scratched the surface. Not sure how the game sold so not sure what their plans are. It does seem to have a lot of positive buzz from the player base. I payed full price with the digital pre order and the game went like 40% off within a month and didn’t feel cheated at all. I really enjoyed my time in the game and was glad to pay full price.

I had a choice when it came out to either play Immortals or Cyberpunk, and chose Immortals. So glad I did with all of the launch bugs in CP. I did end up circling back to CP on the PS5 which didn’t see as many issues. Still quit on it since the game felt empty and side quests were super repetitive.

Ya, I bought immortals on the series x which gave me the upgrade on frame rates. It was around $50 which I don't regret at all.

It is indeed a much better version of BOTW. Sunk probably 30-40 hours in. Only completed 2 of the 4 main areas. Got side track with games. I will go back and finish.

I was having a great time, but the Ubisoft open worldedness caught up with me. Odd, since it's one of the least Ubisoft open world games they've made in a while. Still, the design just made me break.

I think it's just from playing so many damn many of their mediocre open world titles over the last 4-5 years especially. Probably go back to it, but I'm liking the experimentation and love that went into BOTW (emulator) myself.

I was having a great time, but the Ubisoft open worldedness caught up with me. Odd, since it's one of the least Ubisoft open world games they've made in a while. Still, the design just made me break.

I think it's just from playing so many damn many of their mediocre open world titles over the last 4-5 years especially. Probably go back to it, but I'm liking the experimentation and love that went into BOTW (emulator) myself.

I get ya. It's pretty intimidating game.

I get ya. It's pretty intimidating game.

Wasn't intimidating. I just got bored doing the same few things. Granted, those things were much better designed than most all Ubisoft open world games from the last 8-9 years, but the dna is still there, and I could feel it deep inside me, pulsating through me. ;)

Doesn’t surprise me to hear. Nintendo fans act like every decent Nintendo first party game is the best game ever

<bball1>

I always disregard the opinion of anyone who says BOTW is garbage, or 'X' game shits on BOTW.

No game ever made is good enough to shit on BOTW. Shame on you TS.
You haven't played it yet, have you?

Back