Immortals Fenyx

Finally beat this game (yea I took my sweet time.. I did buy it near release)

Loved it. It does get easy if you do most of the challenges and upgrade your godly powers and potions.. but still it's a lot of fun. Some of the puzzles in the rifts are pretty damn cool too.

Easily a 9/10 game.

Hermes calls Typhon an asshole and Zeus makes dick jokes. Soo it's not that kiddy..

Got this during the Ubisoft sale on Xbox. Combo’d with AC Valhalla for $60.. Just finished AC after 70 hrs and loved it. Gonna start this tmrw.

This is still on my massive backlog. Will get to it at some point.

This is still on my massive backlog. Will get to it at some point.

I screwed myself with Breath of The Wild. I started playing both at the same time, and I couldn't care to play Immortals any more.

Just love BOTW's imagination in the puzzles, and the bit more grounded approach to movement, despite it being smooth.

Liked Immortals through 25 hrs or so, but I got the Ubisoft-itis and quit. It doesn't even let me make riceballs!!

I screwed myself with Breath of The Wild. I started playing both at the same time, and I couldn't care to play Immortals any more.

Just love BOTW's imagination in the puzzles, and the bit more grounded approach to movement, despite it being smooth.

Liked Immortals through 25 hrs or so, but I got the Ubisoft-itis and quit. It doesn't even let me make riceballs!!

Yea BOTW was great. There was some things I didn't enjoy. Felt the world was to empty overall and the boss fights are easily some of the worst boss fights ever in a game. Otherwise though a great game.

Yea BOTW was great. There was some things I didn't enjoy. Felt the world was to empty overall and the boss fights are easily some of the worst boss fights ever in a game. Otherwise though a great game.

Yeah, I've got quibbles, but I can tell they actually give a shit when making their world and what's in it.

All of these other Ubi-style open world games, loaded with map markers, disjointed stories (that are usually poorly developed in themselves), the same few activities and mechanics all the way through, etc.

I can feel the corporate machine in there. All that artistic intention by the people making the game in large part, but I can still feel it, you know? Like the game undermines the quality of the work of the people who made it or something.

Yeah, I've got quibbles, but I can tell they actually give a shit when making their world and what's in it.

All of these other Ubi-style open world games, loaded with map markers, disjointed stories (that are usually poorly developed in themselves), the same few activities and mechanics all the way through, etc.

I can feel the corporate machine in there. All that artistic intention by the people making the game in large part, but I can still feel it, you know? Like the game undermines the quality of the work of the people who made it or something.

I know exactly what you mean. Other than AC I don't enjoy anything Ubisoft puts out. They've lost all creativity over there and have just become a machine that pumps out open world games filled with nonsense. The only reason this game even caught my interest after ignoring it completely was all the praise it was getting.

Nintendo directly copied Ubisoft towers for BotW. How do you feel about that?

I know exactly what you mean. Other than AC I don't enjoy anything Ubisoft puts out. They've lost all creativity over there and have just become a machine that pumps out open world games filled with nonsense. The only reason this game even caught my interest after ignoring it completely was all the praise it was getting.
Immortals is a lot more creative than it seems on the surface..

Some of the puzzles are really damn satisfying.

Still playing and really enjoying it
Gotta admit that I got legit sad as fuck earlier today when Phosphor sat there waiting to get beaten for making a mistake
Poor bird

Immortals is a lot more creative than it seems on the surface..

Some of the puzzles are really damn satisfying.

I don’t doubt it. I’ve heard a lot of good things about this game.

You guys have almost convinced me to pick this up. I'm so close. Problem is, I have SO much of a backlog to get through of games I bought during a PS sale last year.

TitanFall 2
Metro Exodus
Rez Evil 2 remake
Rez Evil 7
Mad Max
Jedi Fallen Order
Control
Days Gone (Almost finished but got a bit bored)
Cyberpunk
Demons Souls
Ace Combat 7

You guys have almost convinced me to pick this up. I'm so close. Problem is, I have SO much of a backlog to get through of games I bought during a PS sale last year.

TitanFall 2
Metro Exodus
Rez Evil 2 remake
Rez Evil 7
Mad Max
Jedi Fallen Order
Control
Days Gone (Almost finished but got a bit bored)
Cyberpunk
Demons Souls
Ace Combat 7

Lots of great games on that list. I wouldn't' even worry about this game right now.

Lots of great games on that list. I wouldn't' even worry about this game right now.

For sure, it’ll probably end up in the dust bin. I need to get better at finishing games. I’d start Demons Souls but that’s an investment. I’ll need to make promise that if I beat one of these I can pick up Immortals.

For sure, it’ll probably end up in the dust bin. I need to get better at finishing games. I’d start Demons Souls but that’s an investment. I’ll need to make promise that if I beat one of these I can pick up Immortals.

Yea I'm the opposite. Once I start a game I like to play it until I finish and nothing else. I play an MP game on the side but that's it no other single player games. The souls games are a bit different cause I can legit get stuck and I try and try and try to get past the point I'm stuck on but after a while I have to give up and move on.

Immortals: Phoenix Rising: Myths of the Eastern Realm

New character, new land, Chinese mythology!! Very cool. Followed by a return to the Greco world with a new character who will interact with Fenyx and some new gods.

Back