Instagram presentation for "TestBoost"

Kenjamito

Freakin Covid
@Blue
Reaction score
Anyone else watch this today? It said how lowering cortisol is important and why their product beats getting testosterone injections. Wondering if there's any opinions or people on sherdog already on "TestBoost"?

Every natural test booster is crap and totally overpriced.....extremely mild placebo effect at best. I'm not advising anyone to start a cycle of test or get on TRT, but it's probably cheaper than a month's supply of that shit and would actually work.

If you intend on staying natty then you're better off spending your $50 on a massage or food of better quality. Things that would actually improve your recovery.

Damn really? So there's nothing to lowering cortisol or anything?

Damn really? So there's nothing to lowering cortisol or anything?
Of course that would be helpful but there are ways to do that for free instead of shelling out lots of money for some sketchy tree bark they shove into a capsule.

... lifestyle changes to reduce stress, improving your diet, and cutting out stimulants.

That product looks ok. The two best ones I’ve come across is sup3r pct and hcgenerate es.

Both of these being twice to three times as expensive as regular test boosters.
They are made for helping steroid users recover so it must be decently strong.

I actually like the label of the hghboost better. Seems like it would be good for blood flow, sleep quality, and libido

Want to help your endocrine system, get some good quality sleep, you can even find some supplements that actually work in that department and most are pretty cheap.

Remove stress from your life, that helps too.

Back