International/Olympic wrestling discussion.

Chael has a few vids on the american national team.

Chael has a few vids on the american national team.

Hotdamn, is Kemp in good shape for an old guy or what!? Still very agile at his age being able to roll Amos around like that.BEAST!

Grappling is included in the next junior wrestling world championships in Russia. Interesting...

Yeah, I saw that. I guess the police took a selfie with him when he turned himself in. I really hope he's innocent somehow. He was one of my favorite contemporary wrestlers.

When a police says "that there is electronic evidence in which he and his associates could be seen beating Dhankar"

I think innocence isn't a likely scenario but we will see.

With the inclusion of other combat sports in the Olympics family now we have 3 federation for grappling and 3 federation for striking. I think that wrestling needs an adjustment. Grappling nogi is very popular and UWW ruleset has an interesting point system for stand up wrestling...

With the inclusion of other combat sports in the Olympics family now we have 3 federation for grappling and 3 federation for striking. I think that wrestling needs an adjustment. Grappling nogi is very popular and UWW ruleset has an interesting point system for stand up wrestling...
Lol. Wrestling is it’s own sport. Not a feeder program for mma. If adding a gymmic style adds participation medals and and numbers for lesser countries.. that’s fine.

Why? Catch Wrestling is the old freestyle so one submission style like Grappling is not a scandalous form of wrestling...

Mijain Lopez can win his fourth olympic gold <{Joewithit}>

Why? Catch Wrestling is the old freestyle so one submission style like Grappling is not a scandalous form of wrestling...
Didn’t say it was scandalous. I stated the facts as they exist

Mijan could make history only wrestler ever to win 4 golds. Hope he does it saw him live in London the guy is a monster.

Back