International/Olympic wrestling discussion.

I think he means that Lopez was a certainty to earn the gold this morning.

Follow up question:. Does Qatar or UAE give him a passport for 2024?
Gotcha, I was still waking up. Had a bad feeling about Grays match. And as for Lopez. That’ll depend on his family’s situation in Cuba and how this diplomatic situation currently going on works out

How much it suck to know your world titles are only because the GOAT took a bribe or didn’t bother to go certain years

4 in a row incredible achievement by Lopez.

I wasn't aware of this either.
It’s not me being a troll or mean. It’s something that is well know around the wrestling community.

The difference between the matches in 2015 vs. 2016 was borderline comical.

Men's free starts in a few hours

Looks like a clear path for a Takahashi / Ugiev final which should be fun
too bad Higuchi screwed himself out of the spot, I find Takahashi's style a bit more boring than the more offensively minded Japanese like Rei or Otoguri.

Elsewhere, I expect Maroulis to be eliminated in the first round.
<20>

Watershed Olympics for Indian wrestling. Great to see a country with one of the oldest freestyle wrestling traditions (in a manner of speaking) get their long-deserved due. Ravi Kumar staged an amazing comeback to get into contention for the gold medal. If he can take home the gold, that will be an amazing, historic feat.

Wow did Dake shit the bed or what? In other words gable smashed Akgul! I like Sidakov, but am now team Chamizo. The dude is always exciting. Plus, I can’t wait for Grappler111’s not so humble victory brag, lol!

Back