Shoop International Shoop League Season 7 Voting Thread "A"

8 votes total between the two threads. Not 8 votes per thread. You can change your votes.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Look underneath "8 votes total between the two threads. Not 8 votes per thread. You can change your votes" and the contestants in the poll. There is the time that it ends. About 3 hrs from now.
Gotcha... 1:30 a.m. EST.

I thought the contest ended at 10 p.m. but I guess the delay in starting transfered to a later end. All righty then.... now that I'm caught up.... wtf are we going to do for another hour & a half!!!! haha...

maybe we should call that Lehey dude in here. That was alwayz a bit of fun.:p

ap73aCj.gif

Last edited:
Gotcha... 1:30 a.m. EST.

I thought the contest ended at 10 p.m. but I guess the delay in starting transfered to a later end. All righty then.... now that I'm caught up.... wtf are we going to do for another hour & a half!!!! haha...

maybe we should call that Lehey dude in here. That was alwayz a bit of fun.:p

ap73aCj.gif

It should be 1:34 AM. I remember that guy. Tons of fun!!

I feel sad I had to bail out of a shoop contest for the first time. Wanted to be in the mix.

giphy.gif

But this is ISL and making a sloppy shoop i'm not satisfied with just wasn't an option.

Still enjoying all of these and looking forward to the reveal.

Last edited:
We are done!!! Will have teh contestant reveal and the scores up as soon as i can.

200.webp

Scores are up!! Will put this in the OP's soon.

1 B2. Arqueto 126 vote(s)
2 A5. MacGregor 97 vote(s)
3 A8. Empty Emp 73 vote(s)
4 B9. piktogram 69 vote(s)
5 B11. CerebralKnievel 64 vote(s) *tie
5 B3. Natural Order 64 vote(s) *tie
7 A10. Myrddin Wild 56 vote(s) *tie
7 B4. HughPhug 56 vote(s) *tie

9 A6. ib313 52 vote(s)
9 A9. bigwaverider 52 vote(s)
11 B8. Draxton 51 vote(s)
12 B10. Jone Jons 47 vote(s)
13 A1. propain14 46 vote(s)
14 A4. in the liver 39 vote(s)
15 A15. Valhoven 37 vote(s)
16 B7. Ottawaguy 33 vote(s)
17 A14. true_fan 31 vote(s)
18 A2. BlackPanther 29 vote(s)
19 B1. Zeroinnes 28 vote(s)
20 A11. jei 27 vote(s) *tie
20 A3. chill doggie 27 vote(s) *tie

22 B14. Doughie99 18 vote(s)
23 B6. Frank McEdgar 16 vote(s)
24 A12. Tomas 13 vote(s) *tie
24 A13. Liddough 13 vote(s) *tie

24 B5. Putaforkinya 13 vote(s)
27 B12. Clippy 12 vote(s)
28 A7. lostdog000 10 vote(s)
29 B13. Kaboom 9 vote(s)

Would like to thank @ib313 for getting the scores organized - huge help!! Also @Sansnom for volunteering. The Top Secret Council who are vital to these contests behind the scenes..

Would also like to thank the top posters in this thread for keeping it bumped.

@HughPhug 27, @ib313 22, @Arqueto 20, @true_fan 19, @Natural Order 12, @One MMA Fan 12, @in the liver 9
Thank you for throwing one hell of a party bro!!! I know how much work you put in & it's significant. Much Love to ya!!!

shoop-groovy-hugz-mir-jpg.634925

& thank you in advance for those who donated to this contest. Really makes it exciting having such a booty up for grabs! :p

shoop-daniel-mcduck-w-dana-3-jpg.634927

Attachments

• Shoop Groovy hugz Mir.jpg
    Shoop Groovy hugz Mir.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 182
  • Shoop Daniel McDuck w Dana 3.jpg
    Shoop Daniel McDuck w Dana 3.jpg
    212.1 KB · Views: 178
Whenever @Arqueto wins anything it feels like a win for all of us!

Never known so many people to be happy to lose to someone, but we just can't be mad at you! You da man brother

@MacGregor that was phenomonal, good work fella

@chill doggie , @Zeroinnes @Ottawaguy you guys should have come way higher

I wanted to put in the White Zombie tripping scene from the movie... but it didn't make sense without a KO.

I didn't really dial in the timing or the fades & I would've expanded on it more, but here's the idea... :D

rSHtGO9.gif

Great results guys.
Congratulations to all participants you put in great effort and you all deserved more votes.. I wish I had more to spend cause it was hard to pick just 8.

From A group some standouts:

@propain14 that chicken punched out got me good :D was funny good job

@ib313 fun idea you had was really entertaining to watch it all

@bigwaverider really dude Turkish Star Wars you have that in your computer huh ? :D man those animations and faces and smoothness was so good I just couldn't resist and I was so conflicted cause I taught you are Wildo lol and that I recognized the man behind the shoop

@Myrddin Wild I liked your shooped and it did seem like your style in retrospect but then I saw B2 and that was the king of Wheaties xD so sorry bro :p

@ A13 the removed shoop entry you had a really nice interesting idea and execution I just wished you put in some Stipe or DC face and stayed in the competition I wish you will reveal your name cause overall it was a master shooper at work
nIkS17V.gif

@true_fan I appreciate the work you put in that I feel you would have gotten a lot more votes if you made it a tad happier or funnier I don't know just less gloomy but the talent is there I saw it clear

Also shout out for @One MMA Fan , not participating but staying with us through out and showing love all round

peace homie

Whenever @Arqueto wins anything it feels like a win for all of us!

Never known so many people to be happy to lose to someone, but we just can't be mad at you! You da man brother

@MacGregor that was phenomonal, good work fella

@chill doggie , @Zeroinnes @Ottawaguy you guys should have come way higher

Thanks man, I really appreciate your words I wanted to do well in ISL and put a lot of effort in I didn't think it would go this well though you just never know how your shoop is going to land. I couldn't be happier.

bOZT7RN.png

All right... we're at the time of reveal... so I'mma give my crazy thoughts on who'z is who'z. I don't got em all but here'z what I think I know.

A5 MacGregor
A9 BWR
A14 Otto
A15 Emp

B1 Draxton
B2 ib313
B9 Arq
B12 Clippy (obviously)

That could have been anybodies

Back