Shoop International Shoop League Season 7 Voting Thread "A"

8 votes total between the two threads. Not 8 votes per thread. You can change your votes.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Guess I should vote now, huh.

Guess I should vote now, huh.

200w.webp

3 cheers for @bigwaverider and for all participants!!!

<Wink>

9awyIy5.gif

@Clippy's cat wanted to bump this thread:

uIj7qZz.png

I'd just like to thank my mother, for letting us take drugs INSIDE the house instead of on the streets where god knows WHAT could have happened to us.

And my Junior School priest Father Vincent for showing me leg and arm locks in the basement of his church as a 10 year old, without him I wouldn't have as much interest in watching mostly naked men rolling around in a cage

Dilla dawg. Jaylib was a goat collaboration!

Champion Sounds was end to end burners man, I could still bump that daily

Dilla was the best produce of all time for me, dude just always chose the right record to sample and flipped them perfectly

I did it. I voted in both threads. Great job everyone.

GOAT Paint shoop bump

S97OT37.jpg

a5 is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.

OK I finally got time to breathe. Would like to thank all of the contestants for participating in the largest ISL Contest in Sherdog History. You guys made it happen. Would also like to thank those that voted, commented, and appreciated the artwork. Without you this would be nothing. Would like to thank @jei for the ugly ass green banner. And would like to thank certain members that worked behind the scenes. You know who you are and are invaluable.

Thanks for all your hard work and effort arranging this bro. Very fun to be a part of. Keep up the awesome work.

Back