Invicta 18: Grasso vs Esquibel - Kansas City

i don't agree about anderson, she's pretty darn good.
Yeah haven't pulled the trigger. She seems raw but once she gets offense going she is pretty deadly, probably still improving, and Morgan is very hittable.

Gonna give it more thought, might end up splitting Dandois/Anderson/Grasso/Inoue into two teamers

dandois-duke is right in no bet territory for me. exactly where i'd open it if i was setting it.

dandois-duke is right in no bet territory for me. exactly where i'd open it if i was setting it.
I will be on doesn't go the distance if it's plus money. Most of Dandois' fights are subs and TKOs and a slight breeze stops Duke these days.

I will be on doesn't go the distance if it's plus money. Most of Dandois' fights are subs and TKOs and a slight breeze stops Duke these days.
Won't get props or even over/unders at many books like 5D on Invicta.

Mizuke is looking better when compared to her last weigh-in. Her body is finally filling out, and she cleared up her acne.

Daddy likey...

Freakin Stanley. 128.6. capping my bet at 0.5u then.

Grasso and Esquibel both lookin good af. Grasso is cuter than ever, and Esquibel has a short, thick body that's nice and tan with a couple well-placed tattoos.

TBH, I'd rather see these two gals grapple naked for 5 rounds instead of fight for 5 rounds in MMA.

Oh well.

Freakin Stanley. 128.6. capping my bet at 0.5u then.
Didn't she step up on short notice? Not surprising Stanley missed weight then. She seemed angry that her Polish opponent called her fat on Twitter. They almost came to blows at the weigh-ins. She still might hurt her tomorrow.

Also, Grasso is so much bigger than atomweight Esquibel trying to fight at 115 pounds.

Lastly, who was the cutie in the belly shirt on stage holding the DSLR? Guess she works for Invicta FC.

Duke is the absolute worst. I dont think she is good at anything. I will bet against her and itd every time she fights

Duke is the absolute worst. I dont think she is good at anything. I will bet against her and itd every time she fights
No Invicta FC props at most books, so are you going to pay -210 on Dandois against Duke? I mean, I think Dandois wins but that's kind of pricey.

No Invicta FC props at most books, so are you going to pay -210 on Dandois against Duke? I mean, I think Dandois wins but that's kind of pricey.

Yes. probably put a unit on it. It is pretty much free money after all........... I think I may have just jinxed myself. Fuck it Duke is just that bad. Only way she wins is if Dandois subs herself.

Anyone here betting for Christine Stanley ?

Vivisection predicts her to win
She is the underdog & missed weight

Anyone here betting for Christine Stanley ?

Vivisection predicts her to win
She is the underdog & missed weight
Short notice so not a total shocker that she missed weight. Seemed angry at the weigh-ins that her opponent called her fat on Twitter. I bet her to win 1u at +130. Think EZ got a better price.

Short notice so not a total shocker that she missed weight. Seemed angry at the weigh-ins that her opponent called her fat on Twitter. I bet her to win 1u at +130. Think EZ got a better price.

Good to hear, will put my bet tomorrow

I took her +130, imo she has a sizeable advantage in the striking, with the rare ability in wmma to get an early stoppage. Sure, she could gas or get subbed. But her takedown defense/get ups looks decent in other fights, and she trains with angela hill who puts a priority on it.

Also her instagram is full of training pictures and healthy food pictures fwiw.

Think i'm gonna stab Peggy Morgan. Anderson is just too juiced and undeservingly imo

Also think I like a rare three teamer of Dandois/Inoue/Grasso

Friends don't let friends bet on Peggy Morgan.

Back