Invicta 20 - Evinger vs Kunitskaya - Kansas City

AWKWARD. Mention Barb Honchak when they strip her and ignore her status after an injury that only took her out for a year or so.

Kind of thought Russian should've gotten the nod. Landed the harder shots in the second and got the better of about the last 2 mins

Invicta is like Russian MMA. Their alumni get ALL the majority decisions if the fights are close.

AWKWARD. Mention Barb Honchak when they strip her and ignore her status after an injury that only took her out for a year or so.
Honchak is essentially retired. I stopped following her IG almost a year ago because it was clear she moved on. This month makes 2 years since her last fight.

She was the champion, and a good champion, but not many people cared.

Angela Hill looks like she has a buttered lobster tail on the top of her head.

Commentator jizzes in his pants when a jab lands

R1: didn't watch
R2: didn't watch
R3: Hill
R4: Hill

The lesbo from ATT keeps fucking herself by trying to take Hill down and getting reversed.

lmao.png

lmao took a loss on brown and went straight back in with this hail mary. £20 returned £160.

Invicta FC flies their fighters to USA via economy class, and still can't afford to have a Russian translator available to interview their new champion.

I guess all of their money was tied up in those new skanks they hired as ring girls.

Horrible fights, horrible card even though I won a couple units. I'm going to bed

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back