Invicta FC 41: Morandin v Montserrat

Lines aren't out yet, but Blanchfield will probably be a heavy favourite against Geltmacher. At times Blanchfield did struggle with the size of her opponent in her last fight, and Geltmacher is a four time All-American wrestler who constantly bumrushes forward in an attempt to get her opponent to the ground. Blanchfield is an elite BJJ girl and does have a solid high kick, but we haven't seen her deal with a pressure fighter on the feet yet and there's a slight possibility she wilts when confronted with a bowling ball who won't stop coming forward

I suspect Blanchfield's ML will be steeper than it should be, but I guess we'll have to wait until lines are released to really see

Lines aren't out yet, but Blanchfield will probably be a heavy favourite against Geltmacher. At times Blanchfield did struggle with the size of her opponent in her last fight, and Geltmacher is a four time All-American wrestler who constantly bumrushes forward in an attempt to get her opponent to the ground. Blanchfield is an elite BJJ girl and does have a solid high kick, but we haven't seen her deal with a pressure fighter on the feet yet and there's a slight possibility she wilts when confronted with a bowling ball who won't stop coming forward

I suspect Blanchfield's ML will be steeper than it should be, but I guess we'll have to wait until lines are released to really see

https://www.sherdog.com/news/news/B...eets-Erin-Blanchfield-at-Invicta-FC-41-173997

Any info on this replacement girl?

betsafe:

Morandin: 1.72
Ruiz: 2.02

Young: 1.15
Walker 4.85

Sammons: 1.8
Gutherie 1.92

Speece: 1.92
Culp: 1.8

D'Angelo: 2.02
Esquivel: 1.72

1942.png

man i liked esquivel but that fight is cancelled.

Blind bet on Brogan Sanchez.

I thought she was going to beat Pearl Gonzalez, but I was wrong. Riding her one last time.

Brogan Sanchez +155 $10 for $15.50
Brogan Sanchez +185 $5 for $9.25

Last edited:
Back