Is Anderson 5 times bigger than Conor?

cyrusthevyrus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If Nate as twice his size.....

fjirofiorjifejrio.jpg

if Anderson wins I can die happy. The reality is Conor will do what Conor does best.

Talk a lot of shit.

Conor will get squished, Anderson is a pretty big guy

COnora couldn't KO 60yo drunk guy in a pub, what makes him think he can KO 45 yo one?

He easily could have, but chose not to. Lesser human beings than Conor would probably just have punched the guy in the face to actually try to ko him, but Conor wanted to teach him a lesson: Don't disrespect people when they're trying to be nice to you.

Conor walked away as the bigger man, imo. I'm not saying Jesus would have done the exact same, but he probably would have.

He easily could have, but chose not to. Lesser human beings than Conor would probably just have punched the guy in the face to actually try to ko him, but Conor wanted to teach him a lesson: Don't disrespect people when they're trying to be nice to you.

Conor walked away as the bigger man, imo. I'm not saying Jesus would have done the exact same, but he probably would have.

And he still has people like you to defend his horse shit for free.

It is a massive size discrepancy regardless of who's shot.

And he still has people like you to defend his horse shit for free.

I'm not defending him. I'm offering my take on what happened, and I happen to think that Conor did right in punching that old dude in a way that didn't ko him, but taught him a valuable lesson.

Honestly, the guy should probably thank Conor for doing so. Conor could have easily ignored him, but chose not to out of respect.

I'm not defending him. I'm offering my take on what happened, and I happen to think that Conor did right in punching that old dude in a way that didn't ko him, but taught him a valuable lesson.

Honestly, the guy should probably thank Conor for doing so. Conor could have easily ignored him, but chose not to out of respect.
<{clintugh}>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back