Rumored IS Bo Nikal the first fighter of a new super gym??

You Will Vote For Dreyga

You have no choice
@Gold
Reaction score

We all heard of Bo Nikal and his plans to conquer 185 and become P4P #1. And many of us are already on the hype train.

However Bo Nikal is not alone. Roughly a year ago Bo Nikal teamed up with American TOP team to build a super gym. Apparently they are going to cycling different MMA coaches from ATT prime up there

The gym is a 12 minute drive away from Penn State. Bo is actively recruiting members of the Nittany Lions Wrestling Team. From what I understand this team is the Patriots of Collegiate Wrestling. Championship after championship. Home many of the best wrestlers in the nation.

In addition, this new ATT is next door to the M2 trading center— a wrestling academy run by Olympic Gold Medalist David Taylor.

From what I understand NCAA champ Anthony Cassar (another NCAA Champion), Musa Alsulaimani (former Penn State boxer), and Roman Bravo-Young (another NCAA Champion) are already training their and more are to come.

Could this gym become a conveyor belt of champions???

Last edited:
Anybody other than wrestlers? I didn't even know boxing was a university sport. Seems like it could produce a lot of good guys with the right coaches but hopefully it's more than just a ton of wrestlers so these guys can round out their games.

Bo Nickal probably beats both Izzy and Pereira if they fought next month. No hyperbole, just fail to see how a guy that got repeatedly taken down by Jan and Vettori or Machailidis in Pereira would be able to keep up.

Styles make fights, he might not get past guys with great sprawl and brawl like Rob, either now or ever, but don't see him not beating those two.

Anybody other than wrestlers? I didn't even know boxing was a university sport. Seems like it could produce a lot of good guys with the right coaches but hopefully it's more than just a ton of wrestlers so these guys can round out their games.

thats because its not.....

This is like the NWO of ufc!
hollywood-hogan-hulk-hogan.gif

Nobody knows who da fook these guys are how is it a super gym?
lol

Bo Nickal probably beats both Izzy and Pereira if they fought next month. No hyperbole, just fail to see how a guy that got repeatedly taken down by Jan and Vettori or Machailidis in Pereira would be able to keep up.

Styles make fights, he might not get past guys with great sprawl and brawl like Rob, either now or ever, but don't see him not beating those two.
As green as he is he’ll likely never fight any of these dudes unless they fast track him like Izzy.

Back