is Cain vs Francis NOT going the distance the biggest lock recently?

Druken_Vovchanchyn

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Cain is a mauler, he wont let francis live in zombie mode for 4 rounds. At the same time cain's chin has been cracked before. I dont see ANY WAY this fight goes to the final bell? what do you guys think?

it could look like stipe vs miocic since cain isnt too fresh. I know ngannou cardio is going to get drained again but might be strong enough to defend from big damage or submission.

Cain is a mauler, he wont let francis live in zombie mode for 4 rounds. At the same time cain's chin has been cracked before. I dont see ANY WAY this fight goes to the final bell? what do you guys think?

That's exactly what I thought when Miocic fought Ngannou.

I parlayed every single bet of mine for that event with Miocic/Ngannou ITD.

The odds were terrible, but I was greedy and considered it unfailable.

Let's just say... it did not end well for me.

The saddest part was that all my picks did great at that event - but I lost every single bet because of that greedy parlay shit (like 20u), instead of having a huge win that night.

Otherwise I would have made like around +15u.

It was last year's second event, not exactly a great start to 2018.

I'll never forget that, learn from my mistake man

The saddest part was that all my picks did great at that event - but I lost every single bet because of that greedy parlay shit (like 20u), instead of having a huge win that night.

Ngannou Lewis looked like an ITD lock also and killed plenty a parlay

just like Stipe and Lewis were? I'm gonna sprinkle something on fight goes the distance, for sure.

it could look like stipe vs miocic since cain isnt too fresh. I know ngannou cardio is going to get drained again but might be strong enough to defend from big damage or submission.

I think stipe Vs miocic would look the same as Cain vs velasquez

Damn man that sucks. I’ve done that on a Sunday with the nfl. That’s a hard lesson to learn but easy to remember. I will say this..

1.) if Cain eats the punches stipe ate vs Francis it’s over quick. Cain can’t take the punishment the stipe did.
2.) Cain is built for the type of fight stipe put on and has (normally) far better cardio than Lewis or stipe (stipe has gassesd a few times now. jds,Francis). He has better ground and pound than stipe and I think he would have ended that fight.

That said I think your pain on that night is about the systematic failure of placing the same bet in all your parlays like you said.
I’m gonna just make this a single bet.

As far as Lewis vs Francis. That was a 3 round fight with an injured Lewis and scared Francis. I don’t think we will have a repeat of that one.

Seeing Cain again is going to be like seeing a ghost.

Back