Opinion Is China preparing for war?

That is the title of the story in the link.

A lot of experts are saying that the Chinese Communist Party is already are war with the West, more specifically America. Once America is defeated what will the likes of Britain, Germany, Australia, etc do? Will they take on China?

China has had a plan in place for years and has been in unconventional warfare with us for years. All the stealing of intellectual property is part of it.
China believes it is destiny for it to rule the world, they believe they are better, superior to everyone else on the planet.

As the link says:
'China is on a war footing. While the Covid-19 outbreak has exposed some grave political miscalculations behind decades of international strategic relations with Beijing, the depths of our problem are only just beginning to dawn on us.

Fuelled by our desire for ever cheaper goods, the world has collectively sleepwalked into a supply-side dependency on the People’s Republic.'

Also from the article:
'My conclusion is that China is preparing for war: total, not limited war. The kind that seeks to rebalance the world order, tipping it in her favour by replacing the US as the dominant global power. Historically, major conflicts have arisen when the leading global power is challenged by a rival, a problem known as the Thucydides trap — and China is expected (by some metrics) to overtake the United States as the world’s largest economy this decade.'

Personally if we find out in the future that this Corona virus release happened because of it being an experiement by the CCP to see just how deadly and fast the virus would act on the planet's population, i would not be shocked.
The Chinese regime doesn't give a sod about the Chinese people themselves so i have no problem seeing the Party do this.
I'm not saying this IS what happened, i am saying i would not be shocked if we found out the virus was released on purpose.

They now know how unprepared the West was. They are watching Western economies going downhill because of the 'lockdown.'

https://unherd.com/2020/04/china-is-preparing-for-war/

https://foreignpolicy.com/2017/06/09/the-thucydides-trap/

Not a good idea for China considering how the world is viewing them so negatively right now. China might even have people disliking them more than America right now.

Over years I was watching, reading people and their statements how in a protest of something they wouldn't be buying certain products/foods in the name of their own ideologies.

You morons forgot that you only have one life so enjoy it. Even if it means to increase others gains. My time will eventually come to an end, and whatever the world will be shaped by result of my actions - well guess what, I couldn't give a fuck.

Preparing? China has been waging war against us for the past 30 years.

USA is always taking actions to increase hostilities with Russia, China and others. These ''experts'' are merely shills, pushing the agenda of the elites.
Or, they're not missing the forest for the trees!? You always have to think ahead.

China doesn't have any food. Trump is charging them out the ass for food and they still buy it because the alternative is starving.

If anyone ever wants a laugh, read some Chinese military history. Loss after loss after loss.

China doesn't have 20th century battle combat experience, any competent nations would shit push them where the sun don't shine. Only things they have over anyone is the overwhelming troops number.

Could be happening. The west thinks in terms of decades and centuries while the Chinese think in terms of millennia.

Glad Graham Allison has edited down his book destined for war. For those interested in provides some great examples of the Thucydides trap throughout history.

The chinese think in terms of millenia?

Weird, I'm pretty sure their government has only existed for 70 years.

That is the title of the story in the link.

A lot of experts are saying that the Chinese Communist Party is already are war with the West, more specifically America. Once America is defeated what will the likes of Britain, Germany, Australia, etc do? Will they take on China?

China has had a plan in place for years and has been in unconventional warfare with us for years. All the stealing of intellectual property is part of it.
China believes it is destiny for it to rule the world, they believe they are better, superior to everyone else on the planet.

As the link says:
'China is on a war footing. While the Covid-19 outbreak has exposed some grave political miscalculations behind decades of international strategic relations with Beijing, the depths of our problem are only just beginning to dawn on us.

Fuelled by our desire for ever cheaper goods, the world has collectively sleepwalked into a supply-side dependency on the People’s Republic.'

Also from the article:
'My conclusion is that China is preparing for war: total, not limited war. The kind that seeks to rebalance the world order, tipping it in her favour by replacing the US as the dominant global power. Historically, major conflicts have arisen when the leading global power is challenged by a rival, a problem known as the Thucydides trap — and China is expected (by some metrics) to overtake the United States as the world’s largest economy this decade.'

Personally if we find out in the future that this Corona virus release happened because of it being an experiement by the CCP to see just how deadly and fast the virus would act on the planet's population, i would not be shocked.
The Chinese regime doesn't give a sod about the Chinese people themselves so i have no problem seeing the Party do this.
I'm not saying this IS what happened, i am saying i would not be shocked if we found out the virus was released on purpose.

They now know how unprepared the West was. They are watching Western economies going downhill because of the 'lockdown.'

https://unherd.com/2020/04/china-is-preparing-for-war/

https://foreignpolicy.com/2017/06/09/the-thucydides-trap/

welp, if they want theyre fleet to be sunk sure.

They have nukes, US has nukes, England has nukes etc. So no, any war between superpowers will be mainly economic these days otherwise that's all she wrote. The CCP are bastards but they haven't got this far by being stupid.

Agreed, although I'd add Cyber Warfare to the Economic theatre. NSA and the other teams vs the Ghost Net.

Back