Is Chris Jericho slowly morphing into Adrian Adonis?

God damn he looks terrible. I haven't seen him since I stopped watching wrestling in the early '00s. Pretty sad he's still doing that crap now that he's so old. Must really be struggling for money if he has to humiliate himself like that.
Nope. He's got a successful podcast, he's in a successful band, and he's still pretty good at wrestling. He's just doing what he loves.

Jericho's loaded, so he's not doing this just for the money (although that will certainly help). Whether you agree with him or not, he's enjoying himself, and sees this as a way to help build up new stars.

He actually mentioned putting on the bit of extra weight on purpose just because classic heels often had a bulky look like that. So it fit the heel character he was playing.

Wtf is going on here? :D

ziyq02uzy2131.jpg

chris-jericho-fat.png

adrian-adonis-dead.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
Old age. Keep in mind he has been wrestling since the early 90s.

Metabolism catches people at different ages. Remember how fat Tito Ortiz head and face got in just a decade?

He actually mentioned putting on the bit of extra weight on purpose just because classic heels often had a bulky look like that. So it fit the heel character he was playing.

I'm sure he's telling himself that every night while he drinks vodka on ice

Adonis died at 34, at that age Jericho was in great shape. Now Jericho just looks like any other retired pro wrestler.

Adonis was getting back in shape and planned on making a comeback before he died in the car accident.

I've been thinking Jericho looks like Playboy Buddy Rose for awhile.

04.jpg

So what, he's old now.

I heard that also, he wanted to go into New Japan with a different look and hes at the point in his career where he doesn't really care about being buff. He also randomly leans out, which mostly seems like he's doing it to troll the people calling him fat.

Jericho's in that mid life crisis mode. He just stretched the crisis mode a little longer. I'm a wrestling fan but he should've retired in his early 40's. He has nothing else to prove but man he's looking like a past his prime rocker far removed from the 80s.

Jericho can put a positive spin on anything

Back