Is Dating/Marrying a Nurse a Turn Off?

Goonerview

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I find when I am talking to a prospective lover, that my attraction for her drops a little if they tell me that they are a nurse or work in a hospital.

I have had romantic relationships with midwives/dental nurses in the past and I didn't have a problem there, but a proper nurse in a big hospital, might turn me off.

I am personally, a little squeamish when it comes to blood/needles etc. Moreover, nurses are often surrounded by sick people all day, I'm not sure if I would want my girl bringing back influenza/covid 19 from her job.

I also have found nurses to be a little emotionally cold sometimes.

What do you think? Is it a turn off?

Nurses and their schedules are a pain in the ass.

no but i wouldn't want someone in the same field (medicine) as me personally, i need a break from it all. not to say it'd be a turn off.

Plus all the manual release of male patient ts thays part of jursing

The nurse fantasy is still one of my favorite fwaps. It wouldn't stop me.

I find when I am talking to a prospective lover, that my attraction for her drops a little if they tell me that they are a nurse or work in a hospital.

I have had romantic relationships with midwives/dental nurses in the past and I didn't have a problem there, but a proper nurse in a big hospital, might turn me off.

I am personally, a little squeamish when it comes to blood/needles etc. Moreover, nurses are often surrounded by sick people all day, I'm not sure if I would want my girl bringing back influenza/covid 19 from her job.

I also have found nurses to be a little emotionally cold sometimes.

What do you think? Is it a turn off?

My X is an ER nurse. It's impossible to gross them out because they've seen everything. They're also not going to put up with bullshit because they deal with patients all day long. Their hours suck too.

No. I've seen some beautiful nurses in my time.

You've gotta be careful too, nurses often fuck doctors they work with. Most doctors and nurses I know have had extramarital shit with coworkers, usually in the hospital itself.

You've gotta be careful too, nurses often fuck doctors they work with. Most doctors and nurses I know have had extramarital shit with coworkers, usually in the hospital itself.
Dr's are sure known for that! Especially this one if you are aware of him.

vaccine-hoax-dr-bernard-header.jpg

I read that they're one of the professions that are most likely to cheat.

Also, most nurses are over-caffeinated, stressed out, bitches. In my experience anyway.

Thwy shove catheters up other dudes penises all day long. That's what comes to mind lol

Now more than ever. All these self righteous egomaniacs trying to make covid about themselves, asking to keep the country shut down whilst they continue to make a huge paycheck.
All while working for the disgusting industry and system that ruins so many lives.

Now more than ever. All these self righteous egomaniacs trying to make covid about themselves, asking to keep the country shut down whilst they continue to make a huge paycheck.
All while working for the disgusting industry and system that ruins so many lives.

Damn. What medical professional screwed you over, bro?

Its associated with being a step father now adays so the fantasy is kind of gone.

Not sure how much more common it is than other workplaces, but I could imagine it might be higher. I’ve had several opportunities. I imagine working in close proximity with a smart and wealthy man everyday would be a draw. Some women go into nursing with the hope of one day finding a doctor husband.

Back