Is Fighting High (weed) A Disadvantage

You can't remember a fight you were in? That's not weed you're smoking my friend. That's something a lot stronger. :D
i mean he boomed me pretty hard, i think it's a temporary loss of memory from the hit (like 4 seconds or so)

Mate I was playing football baked. In my head I imagined doing some FIFA moves(It felt good tho) but in reality I looked like shit. They told me I was slow as fuck.
Probbably its not smart to fight someone, youre gonna think that you are Taekwondo black belt and get fucked hahah

@j123
giphy.gif

Sparred drunk before and found my kicks to be better. Was able to get full rotation over at the time when it was more difficult for me to pivot. Also didn't feel much pain. Took body shots like a champ

Bourbon is like a PED

Sparred drunk before and found my kicks to be better. Was able to get full rotation over at the time when it was more difficult for me to pivot. Also didn't feel much pain. Took body shots like a champ

Bourbon is like a PED

Jack Daniels is straight up a PED.

I sparred earlier this week sober and did great barely got touched
I sparred today high and got hit way more than usual and was slow
Even during the warm up run I felt like I ran slower
It's definitely a disadvantage

Bourbon is like a PED
Fights while drunk are underrated... If you can't fight drunk you probably can't fight.

Back