International Is Finland About to Make Christianity Illegal? Christian Lawmaker Facing Fines and Prison

That's a pipe dream man, the church ain't coming back anytime soon if at all and if it does it certainly won't come back with much of a vengeance.

Not that I am happy about that, even as a Muslim I think Western societies would be better off if more people went to church. Set aside the metaphysics for a moment and consider just the fact that the church was a unique institution in that it brought people closer to their local communities and provided a space for inter-generational socialization. Nowadays people are very disconnected from their neighbors and outside of work generally interact with people more or less their own age.

I think Islam has more to offer a secular society, than modern Christianity. I mean, it has all of the practical benefits which Christianity offers, except it also encorages its followers to have a brain. If it could ever find a way to assimilate Suffi'ism, then it would be able to strongly represent the arts as well.

I think Islam has more to offer a secular society, than modern Christianity. I mean, it has all of the practical benefits which Christianity offers, except it also encorages its followers to have a brain. If it could ever find a way to assimilate Suffi'ism, then it would be able to strongly represent the arts as well.
I don't disagree but Christianity has historic roots in the West and Islam has been the historic "Other" so its a very hard sell and the way some Muslim minorities behave is only making it less likely.

Thank the founding fathers for the 1st amendment and fuck anyone that wants to weaken it.

Yes Europe without the desert religions was just rife with cross dressers ......

How+did+the+crusaders+make+the+world+a+better+place+_acd4c34a5cd44bdc1fe939a70dcba4e1.jpg

Back