Elections Is Herschel Walker the dumbest guy to ever run for Senate?

Hell of a football player, terrible politician
He’s incomparably better than Fetterman though.

How anybody could vote for any Democrats in these upcoming elections is just incomprehensible to me. Give Biden and the Leftist scum in DC more power? Really?

It’s utterly shocking that more than 10% of American voters would choose any leftist politician at this point.

Just a reminder that not only is Walker dumb as a box of rocks, but he is a mental case, as well. So is anyone who would vote for him.

What is worse: someone who is dumb or someone who is smart but malicious?
The dummy, because he/she can he manipulated, and then left holding the bag, so the smart people can get away with worse stuff than if they were in charge. This is why really powerful people rarely run for office. They are better served by just buying their influence. This is why most politicians are stupid, vain, whores. The people who really run things, and control access to the party structure, don't want anyone they can control getting into office.

I don't think it matters. I don't think republican voters care what their candidates believe, stand for, or do, they care what they will or won't make you do and they care about how they'll vote. Everything else is fake news.

He’s incomparably better than Fetterman though.

How anybody could vote for any Democrats in these upcoming elections is just incomprehensible to me. Give Biden and the Leftist scum in DC more power? Really?

It’s utterly shocking that more than 10% of American voters would choose any leftist politician at this point.

You kinda went off on a tangent there.

I don't know this Fetterman, so I thought I was going to get some good information.

What makes Walker 'incomparably' better than Fetterman, without using terms like left/right/Dem/Rep, but actually looking at the people themselves?

Because if Walker is 'incomparably' better than anyone, that person probably has the intellect of an amoeba?

Herschel is Tito Ortiz levels of embarrassing shite.

The big question is how he is going to vote. I don't expect a politician to be perfect or even a nice guy. I want to know how he is going to vote on issues I care about.

Trump and Bush were super rich and well-connected. And older.
They're 76 and she's 74 and they were all in college at the same time, only Trump and Bush were in Ivy Leage schools while Hirono was at the university of Hawaii.

<22>

Trump went to an IVY league school, George W Bush went to Yale and got an MBA from Harvard. Do you think they're great geniuses?

You literally said she couldn't read and implied that she is dumber than a guy who publicly admits to being an idiot and probably has a sub 100 IQ. I called you on the stupidity of that claim, and your response is to ask if I think other people are geniuses? You're not very bright, are ya?

And while I don't think they're great geniuses they are both clearly more intelligent than Walker.

<22>

Trump went to an IVY league school, George W Bush went to Yale and got an MBA from Harvard. Do you think they're great geniuses?
Fool me once shame on a twice fool me

They're 76 and she's 74 and they were all in college at the same time, only Trump and Bush were in Ivy Leage schools while Hirono was at the university of Hawaii.

Wow, they've aged terribly. Anyway, totally different person for someone like her to go to a really good law school than for super rich kids to go to Ivy League schools, as I think you know. Also, you can't seriously fail to see that she's way the fuck smarter than Walker (and Trump).

Wow, they've aged terribly. Anyway, totally different person for someone like her to go to a really good law school than for super rich kids to go to Ivy League schools, as I think you know. Also, you can't seriously fail to see that she's way the fuck smarter than Walker (and Trump).
What does "someone like her" mean?

Obviously school credentials prove brilliance when it's a democrat who can't speak plainly, and mean nothing at all when it's a republican. Who could have ever guessed that would be your hot take?

Lemme guess, the republicans have all "aged terribly", and the current democrat president, who's only 3 years older than them, has aged like wine as he's fallen down multiple times, stares blankly and trails off mid sentence after getting confused?

Last edited by a moderator:
We had Strom Thurmond, McCain, and Feinstein. They couldn't even get through interviews at the end because they couldn't remember the question. Outside of dinosaurs, Herschel is in a league of his own.

What does "someone like her" mean, racist?

Poor background, moron. You guys literally have nothing but "look over there" and frivolous accusations of racism. Rules aren't enforced against conservatives here, but race-baiting is against them.

Back