Elections Is Herschel Walker the dumbest guy to ever run for Senate?

The fight on who's party has the dumbest candidates or current politicians. We all deserve better from both sides. But continue...

The fight on who's party has the dumbest candidates or current politicians. We all deserve better from both sides. But continue...

We deserve better from both sides, but the stupidity you see from left wing politicians isn't even remotely comparable to what we're getting from the right.

It's the difference between the dumb kid in the honors class and the dumb kid in the special ed class.

The big question is how he is going to vote. I don't expect a politician to be perfect or even a nice guy. I want to know how he is going to vote on issues I care about.

You make a good point, people should focus more on issues than personalities, however a base level of savvy (imo) is an important perquisite before trekking the halls of power.

Past accolades and future intentions are the bun, but "where's the beef?" This is like CM Punk thinking he had a place in the UFC as a fighter. Herschel's gotta be at least marginally good at being a politician or he's just a melanated jacked Stockwell Day sweeping leaves in the wind with every sentence he attempts.

You're even allowed a certain level of incompetence in that profession as long as you have some sort of consigliere to whisper in your ear whenever your fly is low. George W. was perceived as a moron both nationally and globally by a significant amount of people. What kept him afloat politically was that he had Karl Rove to plot his course and Cheney to backstop his persona.

Trudeau will lapse into actual black and brown minstrilism, fondle a reporter and then school you on racism and woman's rights. Dude will call a child of holocaust survivors a Nazi while all hopped up on cardboard water. With no scientific basis he will slander and Other millions of the citizens he's suppose to see as human beings. He is by the purest definition, a fucboi. However he had/has Gerald Butts skulking behind the scenery to clean Justin's poo and sell it to my countrymen as gold. And he still has the vast majority of the Canadian mediasphere on their best Kerry Frazier.

Herschel has none of these.

I was fucking appalled at the choice to trot Herschel out as something viable. For reasons you might find mildly to moderately racist I strongly believe African/Backs in the West need to field top tier talent for these types of positions because there is more at stake for us if we don't get competent representation in the political arena. Sick of these fucking Jose Peralta's and Herman dumbass Cains.

Obama may have disappointed and disheartened me in some ways but I always appreciated how formidable he was. Dude talks so pretty he makes me sound like Hellen Keller. Trump just might be the reigning Pettyweight Champion of American Politics and talks like me on too much Molly, but that crazy fucker can move crowds and catalyze zeitgeists in a way that scares the absolute shit out of his enemies.

Herschel didn't do a good job of vetting his own damn self before pretending he had a strong moral base that he was standing on. IMO that was his only pretext for being given the right to be a leader of men. Even worse and he has neither the necessary charisma or chutzpah to properly squid ink his misdeeds and weaknesses. He can't even call on the media for covering fire, they'll turn their guns on him and fire Uncle Tom tipped bullets at him until his bravado becomes Dino Bravo

In football terms he's a CFL team talking about winning the Superbowl.

Last edited:
This. Why does anyone care? I had a girlfriend who had an abortion and i am anti abortion. Shit happens

In the world of civilians, yes.

IMO its the mutualist and often unholy relationship between politicians and the mediasphere that makes it almost a given that perception can overwrite reality, in some case with only a single MAGA hat and an awkward smirk.

Krystal Matthews is strong candidate for dumb person running for senate. She is on phone saying she wants to accept money from drug dealers and you have to treat white people like shit.

Maybe he changed his views on the topic since 2009?
I think the core idiocy is claiming that he didn't pay for the abortion or know the woman when she happened to be the mother of one of his children.

It's gotta be up there for sheer idiocy to deny knowing someone who you have a kid with.

If your bar for very intelligent is below Mazie Hirono, and you can't figure out how to post a pic or link or whatever that was supposed to be, you should probably go helmet shopping with your mom again.

Just curious: Do you think you're smarter than Hirono?

I think there's no way you are, but I do think you're smarter than Walker. Not sure about Ron Johnson. I probably lean toward him.

Herschel Walker Abortion Accuser Drops Another Bombshell

The woman who said she had an abortion that Republican Senate nominee Herschel Walker had paid for in 2009 is also the mother of one of his known children, The Daily Beast reported Wednesday.

In an explosive report published by The Daily Beast earlier this week, the anonymous woman said that while she was dating Walker, now an anti-abortion candidate in Georgia, he urged her to have an abortion and then reimbursed her. She provided documents, including an image of a personal check she said he sent to repay her for the abortion.

Herschel Walker Abortion Accuser Drops Another Bombshell (msn.com)

----------------

Is Herschel Walker the actual dumbest person ever to run for Senate?

I wonder how many other "pro-life" Republicans will be outed by their mistresses and side pieces in the coming months.

And how on Earth does a guy who has an IQ of 4 (being generous on that) and a 30 year history of beating women even get to the point he has in politics?

"Since we don't control the air, our good air decided to float over to China's bad air, so when China gets our good air, their bad air got to move,"
-Herschel Walker

naa Marjorie Taylor Greene holds that title

Just curious: Do you think you're smarter than Hirono?

I think there's no way you are, but I do think you're smarter than Walker. Not sure about Ron Johnson. I probably lean toward him.
Sorry, you must have mistaken me for someone who gives a fuck what your opinion is. Everyone already knows your opinion on everything because we all have access to MSNBC too. Your insecurity gets more depressing by the day.

naa Marjorie Taylor Greene holds that title
During which years was Marjorie Greene a senator?

Not sure you have much room to call anybody dumb if you didn't even know the house and the senate were 2 different things.

During which years was Marjorie Greene a senator?

Not sure you have much room to call anybody dumb if you didn't even know the house and the senate were 2 different things.

To be fair, the amount of coverage a new backbencher house rep like her has gotten in the media, it doesn’t surprise me some would assume she’s in the senate or had some decent sway in congress.

We deserve better from both sides, but the stupidity you see from left wing politicians isn't even remotely comparable to what we're getting from the right.

It's the difference between the dumb kid in the honors class and the dumb kid in the special ed class.

Yeah no.

Lmao, Hershel is a Rhodes Scholar next to Kamala Harris

Harris may be unlikeable and untrustworthy, but so are most Lawyers.

To say that someone with a doctorate in law and an extensive high-level legal career is dumber than a football player who can't string together a coherent sentence is a stretch.

Sorry, you must have mistaken me for someone who gives a fuck what your opinion is. Everyone already knows your opinion on everything because we all have access to MSNBC too. Your insecurity gets more depressing by the day.

I don't think you'd be losing your shit like that if you didn't care about my opinion. Anyway, do you think you're smarter than Hirono? Also funny that you hacks can't even imagine anyone not getting opinions from TV.

I don't think you'd be losing your shit like that if you didn't care about my opinion. Anyway, do you think you're smarter than Hirono? Also funny that you hacks can't even imagine anyone not getting opinions from TV.
<JackieThumbsUp>

I can imagine plenty of people not getting opinions from TV, you just aren't one of them. Do you think Mazi Hirono is smarter than you? You should tell her you've read George Orwell's essays.

Back