International Is Israel a necessary ally in the Middle East?

We are a democracy and Israel has a lot of support among the US population which help explains why we are so steadfastly behind them. Support (in the numerical sense) mainly from Christian people.

Strategically speaking, the country doesn’t have a lot of depth to it, but they’re the closest thing to a real ally in the region.

best intel in the world,a lot of the dirty work done by israel benefits US as well,jews control banks/silicon valley,etc..
So what Intel does the U.S. get?
Israel is an important ally, they're worth having a relationship with. Palestine and their terrorists Hamas? What do they bring to the table? Nada. Zilch.

Let the brain-dead liberals support Hamas, but actual elected officials need to get behind the great state of Israel.
Ally implies equal give and take for the parties which clearly isn't the case here.

Israel is an important ally, they're worth having a relationship with. Palestine and their terrorists Hamas? What do they bring to the table? Nada. Zilch.

Let the brain-dead liberals support Hamas, but actual elected officials need to get behind the great state of Israel.
What are the benefits of allying with Israel?

What are the benefits of allying with Israel?
Florida is a swing state in the Presidential election. Jewish population is about 4% of Florida population and they have strong pro-Israel views. Whichever candidate pleases more Florida Jews wins election. Very simple.
This is why Israel is so important to the US. If they abandon electoral college everyone will forget about them they n the next day.

We fund them so that they can murder children. This is insanity. They are every bit as bad as the evil terrorists in the Muslim world that we've been conditioned to fear.

Our politicians are trying to strip us of our access to "assault rifles" while using our tax dollars to give those same guns to Israelis to go shoot up children. F*** Israel.

No.

And I actively troll the Mossad, IDF, and Israel accounts on Twitter.
Are you 12? Serious question sherbro, cause youre clearly edgy af.

While it was idiotic to create israel in the first place, we cant change history. As things stand in 2021 its the only democracy in the middle east and worth protecting based on that.
While i do not approve of alot of the things israel do, i find myself agreeing less with what the other countries in the area are doing when it comes to attrocities and breaking human rights.
But being a democracy its more likely they can change than the monarchy/theocracy model that the other crazies down there are running, where you probably need a bloody revolution led from within before they can even start thinking about "modernizing" the way things are done.

Are you 12? Serious question sherbro, cause youre clearly edgy af.

While it was idiotic to create israel in the first place, we cant change history. As things stand in 2021 its the only democracy in the middle east and worth protecting based on that.
While i do not approve of alot of the things israel do, i find myself agreeing less with what the other countries in the area are doing when it comes to attrocities and breaking human rights.
But being a democracy its more likely they can change than the monarchy/theocracy model that the other crazies down there are running, where you probably need a bloody revolution led from within before they can even start thinking about "modernizing" the way things are done.

I'm not 12, but making fun of genocidal colonialist settlers is a good time when there is nothing I can materially do to help the Palestinians fighting and suffering at the hands of a US-backed military expansion.

While i do advice against it strongly, you can always send them parts for rockets, wich is where alot of the aid they receive is used.

You know, for terrorist purposes.

Also im sure the twitter trolling is really making an impact :D

Flawed? Yes, but they are the only nation in the middle east that even resembles modern society and equal standards. Yeah, I'd say its nessasary

If the energy patents our navy holds are feasible on a national scale (you can already see the tech working in the "ufo videos"), we will have no need for any Middle East/energy allies.

Israel is going to be way more important to Europe than to us, to act like a buffer zone between Europe and radicals muslims , we dont rely anymore in oil and energy of the middle east.

Good luck Europe!

America is still a Christian country and you have a lot of Christians and Jews in power. The Christians support the Jews. That's a big reason why you see such strong support for Israel.

Not only that but Arabs have historically been harder to negotiate with and the powers that be seem to much prefer Israel in power.

One of the ways that Israel attempts to bring peace with her middle east neighbors is through trade. It is a strategy that has worked with Jordan, and Egypt. The 3 countries now have peaceful trade practices with each, that benefit each others peoples.
The strategy was hoped to work with the Palestinians but a problem has been run into. The Palestinians receive a lot of money from Europe and now America once agin along with others such as Iran, money to has been used in fight and bomb Israel. Being at war with Israel can be a successful money making business unfortunately.

The way I've looked at it, from Americas standpoint Israel can be an ally by bringing more stability to the troubled middle east. Historically the people there have fought clan and religious wars against each other. By showing the advantages of a trading goods relationship can bring about hopefully greater peace. By backing Israel, it could open the middle easts countries to Americas market also.

It is rather sad how poorly Biden has been doing of late with ME peace. It appeared peace in the middle east was close while under President Trump. With in a few months of Biden being in office, the Israel Palestinian conflict flares up again in an ugly way.

We have 5 threads on the situation and you don't need to make a new one every time you have a question

My threads are different because they’re very simple and non confrontational and everyone gets to explain the simple concepts that got us to where we are today.

If the energy patents our navy holds are feasible on a national scale (you can already see the tech working in the "ufo videos"), we will have no need for any Middle East/energy allies.

Why are you on double yellows and why is social distance warrior banned?

There’s like a purge going on.

Back