International Is Israel a necessary ally in the Middle East?

A lot of people on every side got banned or dubs recently because they crossed lines.

I didn't see most reasons why.

Jesus. Well they’ll be back as white belts soon enough.

And if they don’t come back they’ll probably do something more productive then sherdog and be better off.

It’s not too hard to obey the rules on Sherdog.

Was it about Israel and Hamas?

America throws so much money around we could buy any friends we really wanted.

The ferish that America has is mostly due to Republican religious zealots whose end times prophecies revolve around Israel.

I havent read neither the thread or the replies, it seem to be way well debated already, but the abswer is yes. People think israel one reason is against potential wars is the midle east but uts not. Its to keep suez open, or it would hurt badly the western economy. So its a counter atack to egypt ever daring (again) to do that

that's like asking a bull what it's greatest ally, the bloated tick attached to it, does for the bull

I’d have thought that without Israel the west would be facing a much more prominent jihadist problem.

I’d have thought that without Israel the west would be facing a much more prominent jihadist problem.
Free acess of Syria, Iran and Iraq to the mediterranean coast? Safe to say, very much so..
Israel is way more important to Europe than to us, but those cucks have too many degenerate leftists.. they would like to but rammed by jihadists.

Free acess of Syria, Iran and Iraq to the mediterranean coast? Safe to say, very much so..
Israel is way more important to Europe than to us, but those cucks have too many degenerate leftists.. they would like to but rammed by jihadists.
Spot on.
America is relatively safe from the peaceful and loving religion of Islam. And you guys are so worried about Mexicans, lol. You have no idea how good you have it, immigration-wise.

Israel is just an American state. The US rules in Israel. They have created this state for division in the middle east.
They created Hamas in the 80. They created the fighters in Iraq.
They put extremist armed settlers in the west bank.
This whole 'game' is to create division in the entire middle east.
The whole state of israel is sponsored by the US.
American Christians support European Jewish settlers in Israel over Palestinian Christians. Even though these Palestinian Christians are driven from their homes and are forbidden to pray in the church in Jerusalem in their own land.
There is also white supremacism involved in this support.

As far as I know, all of the US leaders are on Israel's payroll.

*I don't mean to offend anyone, if anyone offended by my messages I apologize. I'm willing to delete it immediately.*

Fuck Israel. Pretty sure they sell us out our tech to China as well.

Remember that the US had no enemies in the middle east before it’s unconditional support of Israel.

It's a central hub for the world police. Super necessary. 1948 ain't that long ago

Screw democracy and western ways of life. Without Israel in the Middle East all the tolerant surrounding nations could freely stone LBTQ and women that show skin larger than their eyelids without consequence.

I mean shit... Jews only created shitty inventions like the cure for polio, Cholera, the Plague, Stainless Steel, genetic engineering, the lazer, pacemakers, etc... Oh yeah, and the atom bomb that saved America's ass in WWII.

Back